z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Gratitude! | MaeveMadden

Gratitude!

• I've always been quite active my entire life.  While I love almost all physical activity + playing almost all sports, running has always been my passion. I ran cross country + track in college + have always been pretty excited about being able to run a mile in almost under five minutes.

About seven years ago I became chronically ill out of the blue. I have chronic inflammation that causes tendinitis through my entire body. My Achilles have been hit particularly hard + I'm not only unable to do explosive movements (like jumping, burpees, etc.), I've been robbed of my life-long passion of running.

Finding ways to move my body these past seven years has been discouraging at best + devestating at worst. I could never find anything that works for my broken body, until I came across Maeve's workouts. Her adaptations for beginners are perfect for my tendinitis riddled body. I'm finally able to not only workout, but workout without causing more injury to my body.

I have tears of gratitude almost every day for finding Maeve's workouts! I don't know if she reads the forums, but I'm just hoping she knows she's made the world of difference in my life!

• @Mindy Thornley awww isn't that just the best feeling, getting your life back!

I'm in the same boat, hopefully a diagnosis to see which ugly arthritis I have in my spine is coming soon, exercise and movement helps me cope with the pain and I've took 80% less pain relief this week as I've exercised every day!

It's so hard to have to adapt to a new way of life but it's the ultimate relief and joy when you find someone like Maeve!

• @Mindy Thornley @Melissa Reilly awww Im so sorry to hear both of you are going through such a difficult time in your lives. I honestly cant even begin to imagine the pain and discomfort you are having to endure. I am so happy to hear though that ye have found QDQ and Maeves workouts are helping you both. I hope she reads it too because I dont know how to put it into words how much she has changed so many womens lives, she is incredible. I think its safe to say we are all so grateful for her ❤️

• @Ashley Jordan aw thank you, for me the movement is easing the pain, but before I started, classes weren't an option as I live in a rural location, plus with medical expenses I couldn't afford a PT. 

My next app is on thurs and already my mindset has changed, I cant wait to tell them I've exercised every day and I feel so much better!!

I really like the women supporting women community she has created too ❤