z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Website Chat function problems | MaeveMadden

Website Chat function problems

• Hi can anyone help I am not able to access the chat during live workouts anymore. I was able to before but home there is no option for me to access. I've a picture below to shop the options I have. 
    thanks any help welcome 🥰

• My screen is always like that..😬

• I'm the same! I used to always be able to go to the chats but now I can't. 

• Hi girlies! 

Mine looks slightly different here because I use the Vimeo app but there is a blank space beside these icons on the right - if you click on it the chat should work! I think the other two icons are watch later and review if that helps! 

• @Beth Haughian hi Beth, yes I am also using the Vimeo app and have clicked on all the icons but chat doesn't come up? I'm wondering did some settings chance? I only have the option to add a comment but not get into chat 😩

• @Kathleen Green theres is no icon for it though it's the blank space beside the icons! Don't know why they haven't got one in. But it's the white space beside little speech bubble

• @Kathleen Green My chat used to work on Vimeo also but I just noticed yesterday its not working now and theres no way to even access it through Vimeo. I just stayed on the home screen today and popped up the little chat box to the side but I prefer it in Vimeo, easier to see.