z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Let's talk about periods! | MaeveMadden

Let's talk about periods!

• Hi Queens, is it me or when it's that time of the month I feel like I've the strength to lift a car but when it comes to cardio I've no energy at all..is there any classes that you can recommended? 

Sarah x

• Hi @Sarah Lay 

I feel the same way when it's my time of the month. I get SO tired and just don't have the same energy as when I'm not on my period. 

It's totally normal though! All thanks to those hormones. Just take it easy and listen to your body! If you need to go to the beginner moves that week or take breaks while doing the workouts then do that. You can also just focus on the lower intensity workouts for that week. 

Don't get down on yourself you will get that energy back soon enough! 

• @Sarah Lay Hey Sarah, Maeve has said that a lot of the time when we get our periods our energy levels change and can fluctuate quite a lot depending on our hormones, so you might find that you are able for more strength/weights class rather than high intensity classes like Hiit. You could try doing Sexy Shoulders, Ding Ding Drills, Fireball Friday or low impact like Barre/Pilates. I do be the same as you, too much jumping around and I feel like Im going to burst into flames! 🔥🤣 Im not able for it but low impact I can manage and I actually feel stronger!