z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Keep or send back?? | MaeveMadden

Keep or send back??

• Just wondering if anyone can help!

I got my first pair of superrep go's yesterday, they are fab but the material over the toe area looks so light and flimsy. I dont know if I should return them?

Have read so many bad reviews but they do feel sturdy and light for work outs. I normally wear asics for walking but they are too heavy for workouts.

I'm not used to such light runners, are they generally ok or would I be better returning them for something more durable?

I did size up a half size, btw, couldn't go up any more or they would fall off but I can see my toes as I move in them🙈 maybe I'm panicking for nothing and they'll be fine....

• Hi Melissa! i found mine tight to get on when i got them first but didnt  notice anything strange with material on toe part 🤷‍♂️I sized up half a size also. Im on my 5/6 workout with them now and my feet are only just adjusting now  (was getting serious pains) 😊loads of the girls on the chat one morning said they do take getting used to though! 

• @Aoife Landers thank you! I think I'm just not used to such light runners, only ever wore asics but my feet are on fire after a workout with them!

• I totally understand! When I joined I was wearing my asics all the time and god they are heavy-great support for walking though!  🙂

• Hi Melissa! You're right they definitely are quite thin and almost sheer! They're supposed to be for circuit training and they're good because they are light but personally I use mine for walking or in the gym instead or for the lower impact classes.

If you are after something more durable for the HIIT workouts I would definitely recommend the the ordinary superreps that you would see Maeve wear rather the GO version ☺️ They're on sale at the minute!! 

• @Beth Haughian ah great thank you! Had seen someone say the go ones were lovely and light and not as bulky as the supereps but when I seen the toe of them I thought I'd be out of them in no time🙈

Might see if I can get the normal ones and return these, they are so beautiful though! I normally dont stray from black but these are peach🤩

• @Aoife Landers I broke my ankle two years ago and its weak since, I love how secure they are but definitely too much for this, I need to be as light as possible to get through some of the classes😆😆