z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Recommenations for HIIT Mats? | MaeveMadden

Recommenations for HIIT Mats?

• Hey Queens,

Quick Q for you - my yoga mat is just NOT ABLE for the HIIT workouts and is quite literally falling apart (pieces of it all over the place after ever workout), do you guys have any recommenations for a HIIT/workout mat? 

Would of course love a QDQ one but have a feeling my one is going to split in half long before they are back in stock!💕

• @Sarah Martin I'm not sure where u r living but Dunnes Stores have mats in stock. I bought one 3 yrs ago & it's still in great condition. I actually bought another one recently even though I have a QDQ one but it will come in handy. It was €10 great quality. I hope this helps 

• Ooh thanks a mil!

• @Sarah Martin Hey Sarah, I hear ya, I had the same issue and every mat I got fell to pieces,there would be blue rubber bits all over me AND the floor after the workout 😂 would need to hoover every day!

I got the Fiit mat for xmas as a present (at the time QDQ hadnt released theres and like you I couldnt wait any longer) Its lasted really well and has yet too tear or crumble under plenty of high intensity workouts. It is a bit expensive but definitely worth the money in my opinion. Its a great length and width and never moves! You can only get them online as far as I know. 

https://shop.fiit.tv/products/sample-product

Heres a link. 

X

• I have the hiit mat too, my old mat was falling apart last year and got it in Dec and it's great: Wish I could've held out on the QDQ mat but couldn't stand it any longer lol 

• @Ashley Jordan ooh thanks so much, just what i was after!!!

• @Brídín Quinn @Ashley Jordan myself and the sitting room are literally covered in little black dots after all the workouts, definitely need to upgrade soon! 💕🤣

Thanks Queens!

• @Sarah Martin Its a great investment, you wont regret it,makes working out so much better too x