z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre obsessed | MaeveMadden

Barre obsessed

• @Sinead Corcoran What have you done to us!!!! I just caught up on this wks barre class and woow was it spicy!!!! I literally couldnt believe when you said you are nearly a year teaching it on QDQ!!! I remember the first class like it was yesterday and still love it more and more each week!!!!

I just wanted to hop on and say that the difference in flexibility and core and leg strenght is huge since starting your classes along with the others here.  I hate to miss a class - i think 2 in total i didnt make and im still annoyed about that...........😀.

Thanks so much for showing us a new aspect or training and toning and for being such a support and so helpful!!!! Heres to another year of barre  . . . . . . 

p.s that new move lying back on our legs . . . . . . ill feel that tomorrow 🤣🔥🔥

P.P.S hate not getting to chat to you all as much as before, life is so crazy at the minute!!! Sending lots of love to you all!!! xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany I've a confession....I've only done half of one class🙈 in my defense, it was the 3rd day or something my first week on queens and I just thought I'd collapse🥴 

However I'm 10 weeks in now and stronger than I've ever been so I think I'm going to try it this week!!

@Sinead Corcoran I'm just wondering is there any classes in particular that's good for someone with a bad back?

• @Melissa Reilly oh queen you r gonna love it!!!! Its a powerful class and the improvement you will see wk by wk is incredible!!!!!! Alot of the moves can be modified too!!!! I cant wait till u try it xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany one of my OG barre queens!! What a journey we've been on!! i love your weekly updates too! 😍😍

@Melissa Reilly I think last weeks class was a nice place to start or we did a floor barre on August 18th which is a little more gentle or just join us tomorrow night if you can! Send me some feedback after you try the class and if there's anything in particular I can help you modify it! ☺️😘

• @Carmel Mulvany ooooh Carmel you were right, wow this was amazing🤩🤩🤩🤩

• @Sinead Corcoran oh wow! I just did the class from aug 18th.....why was I not including your class before now🤦‍♀️

I felt like a swan, as opposed to my usual uncoordinated mess with some of the other classes!!  Recently my back has not been up to the vigorous moves of some of the other classes but I was doing them as 7am lives where when I knew I would definitely be up and do it, evenings I could be anywhere with busy kids! But I'm going to do your class on alternate mornings on catch up, it felt amazing! I did notice my hip popping but it does that with other classes too🙈

Also, just a note, on my first appointment with a neurosurgeon his biggest recommendation for my bad back was pilates and yoga! Its definitely not given enough credit!

• Just caught up on this week's barre and @Sinead Corcoran loved the cardio element! I'm back at it after nearly 3 weeks off and this plus Pilates have helped me get back into it. 

Hope tomorrow isn't too strange for you!

• @Claire Ryan yay I'm so glad you're back!! 😍 Thank you so much - it was strange but also I now feel I can get excited again!!xx

• @Sinead Corcoran just finished Wednesdays Barre ballet and it was my favourite ever. I felt so strong and powerful, but oh my god it was so tough! I'm afraid for my legs and abs tomorrow. Thanks as always 💞

• I also just finished Wednesday's class and my arms are dead!!!!

• @Kate Monaghan and@Krissy Froelich thank you Queens!! I'm so glad you enjoyed! I loved last weeks class too!! 

Can't wait to see how strong we feel in 6 weeks time! 🥰🥰

• @Sinead Corcoran I am hoping to be able to join you live on Wednesday!  I'm in America, so will depend on how my work day is going, but it's on my calendar for now!

• I was geared up for this mornings live HIIT with Maeve but got the time wrong! I was in the zone so just did Barre low impact HIIT via library- it has been a while but OMG!!! The burn!! The shakes!!! I thought I was strong 😄

• Wow, yesterday's barre really was a burner, I was literally squealing at the end! I really enjoy this class though, mostly when it's done 😆 but it's a very satisfying 45 minutes!!

• @Claire Ryan all the leg stuff on the floor at the end!!!  I was dying!