z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Back at the Beginning! | MaeveMadden

Back at the Beginning!

• Hi Queens,

I dont normally post too much on the forum but I have had the worst fitness month. I started off the challenge and then I hit a wall.
    I took the last two weeks off, I did absolutely nothing. I didn't even wear my Fitbit so that I wouldn't see the lack of movement. I felt emotionally drained and so tired.
    Eventually took myself off to the doctor to investigate the reasons for the hair loss I've been experiencing over the last number of months.

I have yet to get some answers but it's amazing to think that something so small as thinning hair can have such an emotional impact. 

The point of my post is that today I logged in and did a beginner cardio workout and I feel so much better for it.

I'm back at the start again but plan to fit in a strength class & Pilates over the week. The website is amazing and I love all of the classes and the choice to catch up on demand, I just needed to remind myself how much I love exercise and how it lifts my mood. 

• Hi Josephine,

Well done you getting back on it.  Hope you get to the bottom of it with the doctor.

Sx

• It is amazing the endorphin hit after a workout well done you to getting yourself back at it. Listening to your body is important and I hope you get the answers to your hair loss that is not an easy thing to go through. Mind yourself and your are a queen who doesn't quit xx:)

• I was exactly the same. Dropped out of the challenge and hated my myself for it... queens don't quit so after a good talking to myself my aim is to come back strong for the Christmas challenge and get back enjoying all things QDQ. Have they tested your iron and thyroid. Although as woman I think we just have these blips sometimes for no obvious reason and it's important to take some time out.  Good luck x 

• @Helen Haste thanks so much. Yes they have tested for everything, waiting on the results now. Hopefully just a blip that will be sorted. Best of luck with the Christmas challenge.