z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Newbie here! | MaeveMadden

Newbie here!

• Hi ladies! :)

Just joined Team Queen and going to attempt the next challenge! I just wanted some advice as I am a newbie to working out..I'm looking to buy weights / resistance bands for the workouts and wondering what is the standard weights when starting out? Also do we need anything else for the workouts? 

Thank you so much! :)

• @Laura Albury I started with 2kg dumbbells and a 4kg kettlebell as I didn't have much upper body strength and found that enough of a challenge to begin with. I ordered the QDQ resistance band medium which seemed so tough at the start but im really glad I did get this one. Hope this helps! Enjoy the challenge they are so much fun! Ive been a member for a year now and still look forward to every workout. Maeves energy is so infectious! 

• @Laura Albury hi Queen welcome welcome.  

I would say light dumbbells 2kg 

medium dumbbells 5kg (as together this is 10kg)

and a light / medium band.  

week starting 21st November we will restock the medium bands and mats.  

Any questions just let me know 

• @Julie Harte thank you so much for the advice, did my first session with Maeve today and you're right the energy is very infectious!! 🥳

• @Maeve Madden thank you so much! Your workout this morning was great, first one and the legs are still shaking! 😂🥵

• @Laura Albury welcome queen🥳 pumpin spice had me pumpin sweat today...just caught up when I sent the kids to school!! 

I'm only using 2.5kg dumbbells, was up to 5kg but i did myself a little injury so back to basics for me, mind you I'm keeping up with the head queen in reps and pace so I'm happy enough!! It's better than nothing😉

• @Maeve Madden so delighted to hear the mats are coming soon....going to ask hubby to get me one for xmas🎄

Also if you need any product testers I have a 40kg labrador who robbed my green band during pumpin spice...he didnt manage to rip so much as a thread😆 that's a testimonial for your product quality right there 😆😆

• @Maeve Madden  @Laura Albury I'm also a newbie and was coming on to ask this same question.. so thanks Laura!! I'm really looking forward to the challenge. I tried Boot Camp just now and my God, am I in for a shock next week!! 😊 It should have come with a fringe warning.. mine is stuck to my forehead 🤣