z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Christmas Challenge Goals! | MaeveMadden

Christmas Challenge Goals!

• Morning fellow Queens!

I just completed Die Hard this AM - loved it! So that is Week 1 of the challenge complete for me!  I've decided I'd like to write out some mini-goals for myself over the next few weeks and remainder of the challenge! I'm logging them here to give myself some accountability and if anyone else wishes to join me feel free!  I hope everyone has smashed week 1!

Goals

Jingle Dumbells: showing up every week for this at 6.45am is enough of a challenge for me at this point 😂

CandyKane Queens & Merry Squatmas: I want to be able to use my 2kg weight for both of these by the end

Twinkle Toes Barre: complete with no breaks and to be able to do the advanced frog sit up (I think that's what it is called..)

Die Hard: I actually surprised myself in this and was able to do advanced options for all bar Titanium so my goal is to make it through the whole thing doing ALL advanced

Good luck, Queens!!

• Good luck in the challenge! I'm hoping to do twinkle toes barre live this week - I have read here that it's meant to be a good class!

• @Suzie McAneney This is brilliant! I started last week so well, up for the early morning lives and got my three classes completed but I had really wanted to do more than 3 and to squeeze in a run or two but just had an awful lot going on and the 'me time' fell off my list. Have had a shocking headache this 2 days aswell so I'll not make the early live tomorrow but will get it on catch up hopefully tomorrow evening and I'll schedule my classes for the rest of the week! Think I will give some thought to my goals this week, thanks for the motivation! Good luck this week 😊

• @Rebecca Stewart i would def recommend barre I loved it! Good on you!

@Eva Dougan wow Queen that's a great achievement 3 workouts is fantastic! Don't be hard on yourself you are showing up and doing you!! Keep going!

good luck queens and can't wait to hear how you get on with the challenge!xxx

• Afternoon queens! I hope everyone is getting on good with the challenge!

I had a tough week but I completed jingle bell dumbells, twinkle toes and candy cane last week! I took a migraine and my period so I'm struggling! 

Planning to get x3 workouts in this week! Might try some of the gentler ones to ease back in after a stressful week and not feeling 100%!

Remeber Queens it is a marathon not a sprint - good luck everyone and keep going!!

• @Suzie McAneney you are doing fab! I got my 3 workouts done last week and  I also tried Kate's yoga class - loved it. Would highly recommend it - so relaxing! Good luck this week! You got this xx

• That's so kind @Eva Dougan !  I made Candy Canes this AM - nice to see you there too!  I'm going to try Kate's class this week too, I think the meditation sounds class! I'll def do Twinkle Toes albeit not live as I have a work meeting at that time! Keep going, Eva!!

• @Suzie McAneney It's nice recognising felllow queens at the lives isn't it- certainly makes the early starts a bit more bearable as you realise everyone is in the same boat lol Def try Kate's meditation class, it's different but I'm going to give her next one a go too. The yoga last week I really enjoyed, pure relaxed after. If you haven't tried Squatmas maybe get one of those on catch up even, I done it Saturday morning and was still hobbling about come Monday lol Good luck rest of week! 😀

• Hi Queens! Just doing my weekly check-in! 

So this week I completed x3 workouts!  I did Candy Canes, Combat Queens and Die Hard! 

I can really see my fitness levels improving for both Combat Queens and Die Hard I was able to do advanced for whole workout and then for Cnady Canes I'm using my heavier weight!  It is amazing to see the week on week progress!!

I hope everyone's challenge is going well, and keep going!! 

• @Suzie McAneney Brilliant! Can't believe that's another week almost over. Work has been so busy this last few weeks for me so I'm delighted that I've stuck to the 3 workout classes every week and I've sampled a couple of the yoga/meditation most weeks too. Def feel stronger and generally just feel better. Looking forward to the next challenge already lol Hope this week was kind to you too x 

• So queens we approach our last week! I hope everyone is pushing on and enjoying the challenge! I did x4 workouts last week Jinglebell Dumbells, Merry Squatmas, Did you Die and I tried Fran's class for the first time which I really enjoyed!  This week I had some work commitments so only getting started now but got Combat Queens done this afternoon! Hoping to squeeze in two more to finish the challenge strong!  Good luck everyone!x

• Good job Suzie, it is hard to believe the 5 week challenge is nearly over - I will definitely be doing January's challenge! X