z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Merriest of Christmas's & Happiest of New Years | MaeveMadden

Merriest of Christmas's & Happiest of New Years

• Hiya Queens, I've not bn on here in a while but I just wanted to come on to wish u all the Merriest of Xmas's and the happiest of New Years.

I know we're into our 2nd year of Covid restrictions but Queens just know that u r all doing amazing. U've knocked out challenge after challenge this year. U get up, u show up & u smash it everyday Queens so be very proud. Its bn an absolute honour working out with u all & I so look forward to working out with u all again in 2022.

To all of our amazing coaches & QDQ staff, thank u, thank u, thank u, for all your time, all your effort & hard work that u have given to us. We r truly truly apprecative of it.

@maeve_madden u've knocked another year out of the park Queen. QDQ is such an amazing platform & u shld be so so proud of what u have created & achieved here. A wonderful & safe space for the most committed gorgeous, loving & caring Queens that I've had the absolute pleasure in getting to know. Friends for life.

Queens we're finishing 2021 with a QDQ high, so let's start 2022 the same way. I'm looking forward to seeing u all on the QDQ dance floor in January.

Have the most amazing Xmas possible my friends ❤️. Stay safe 🥰

• Merry Christmas to you!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

• @Krissy Froelich u too Queen 💞 

• Merry Christmas to you too Audrey.

I can't think of a time without QDQ 

, its been full of fun, motivation and great chats...