z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Week 1 is done! | MaeveMadden

Week 1 is done!

• Hia ladies, 

Hope you are all well!! 🙌 Don't know about you gals but I am absolutely buzzing after finishing the first week of the challenge!! 🌶️💪🔥 

This is my third challenge but the first time I am so motivated and determined! 😃 I am getting married next year so it's all steam ahead to for dress shopping 🛍️ Team bride all the way which is keeping me going🤣

I joined this wonderful community last March, before that I had being doing the insta workouts since the October before! I had found the wonderful Queen Maeve during lockdown but was too nervous to take part as I felt very unfit.. 🙈 Fast forward to now and I have never been as fit! 💪 The best thing I ever done was join only mad I didn't do it sooner!! 😉 So excited for next week and all the progress yet to come!! 👍 Hope ye all have a wonderful weekend 😘

• Well done Leanne! You are flying it! How exciting that you are getting married! Best of luck with the dress shopping. You must be feeling amazing on your third challenge! I've been doing the challenges on and off since last year but I haven't actually committed 100% to them so I am really trying to do this one and stick with it all the way. You do feel amazing after you finish and Meave is so motivating and fun. I love her 💕

I just finised my 4th workout of the week! Eased myself into it with a 20min Queen workout on Wednesday then I did Sexy Shoulders, Fireball 22 and just did the OG Hit Party today so I am delighted to have my 4 workouts complete and finshing the week stronger 💪

It was great to hear Maeve talk about dry Jan. I stopped drinking just before Christmas and I feel a huge difference in my overall energy and mental health.

Hope you have a great week 😀

• @Leanne Dowdall Love the enthusiasm 🥰 I also joined QDQ last March and have had several attempts at the challenges, haven't quite fully completed one I don't think but definitely the motivation is here this time to see this one through. I just want to be fit and healthy, mentally as well as physically and shift those covid lockdown lbs that have snuck on this last couple of years. Absolutely loving the classes, can't always do a live but the catch up is brilliant for fitting exercise into my daily routine. Here's to another great week! Good luck xx 

• @Emma Sisk dry January here too! Definitely helps improve your sleep, skin and wellbeing. I wouldn't be a big drinker these days anyway but it's amazing how quickly you can see the benefits. 

• @Emma Sisk Thanks so much, I'm actually heading tomorrow with my bridesmaids to have a look so feeling all the excitement 😊

I am feeling pretty good, like everyone have good days and bad days but can definitely say I can notice the difference, not just in my appearance but mentally also which is a huge thing for me 🙌 

You are doing amazing this week with all youe classes Emma!! 💪💪 I know I am the same I love how amazing you feel after getting a workout in, and Maeve is great for motivating us, I never feel like I am exercising because it's so enjoyable 😊 

This is actually my first time doing dry January and I am definitely noticing a difference, can't get over the glow from mu skin 🙌 I am not sure if I will last the whole month as my birthday is coming up but even if I get the three weeks done Ill be thrilled! 😁😁 

Have a great week, might catch you on the lives one of the days 😘

• @Eva Dougan Thanks so much, I am determined to try and stay motivated and enthusiastic for the next five weeks 🤣🤣 That could change but ill try 😅

Completely agree with you, just to get the fitness back up and have a clearer mind is a fantastic goal to have! Think everyone has the Covid pounds to move but I find with these workouts they will move in no time 🙌 

Love the catch up!! I only do the lives the days I'm working so I love the library 😊 The lives are really great because you can chat with all the other queens! 👑  Here's to another fantastic week for us all!! 💪 have a good one 😘

• @Leanne Dowdall you too x