z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

SuperSpencemum progress | MaeveMadden

SuperSpencemum progress

• Feel a bit embarrassed posting these so please be kind! I only started with Maeve about 2/3 weeks ago. I have some weight to lose and hoping to tone up and generally be healthier. I'm writing this all up here so that I'm accountable and to get the support I need from this lovely community. 

A bit about myself: I'm a mum of two. I'm maybe one of the oldest Queens at 40! I've struggled with my weight for years. My parents were never ones to be pushing for a healthy, balanced diet and so I've been up and down with my weight for many years. I have CKD and Addison's which means I want and need to develop healthy attitudes to prolong my conditions and to be the best condition that I can be in! 

So now I need to develop a healthier  attitude towards food and I'm working on that. With the workouts, Maeve makes it so easy to enjoy and since I've started have been dedicated  each day. I want to be fitter and healthier, if not for myself then for my family and children - be the best mum that I can be!

My Goals:

4/5 workouts a week with Maeve and Queens

Drink 2/3 litres of water everyday 

track my food intake to first see where I need to tweak/ adjust

10k steps a day(easy to do with a workout and doing things round the house - or a walk!) 

Have more of a plant based diet and find recipes to try one new recipe a week! 

Sorry for rambling on, thank you if you made it this far! 

• Michelle , what a great plan !! It's never too later to start a new challenge .

visible progress is always inspiring and besides that Maeve makes it a lot of fun 😍 .  By the way you are not the oldest .....

• Loving these goals, Michelle 👍

Have you heard of MyFitnessPal for tracking food? It really helped me to lose some weight as it makes you so much more aware of how many calories are in things and always made me stop and think if I really needed the treat (because I knew I'd have to put it into the app!)

• @Maria Elena Nunney Thank you Maria. Glad to know I'm not the oldest and there's other Queens who are a similar age to me! 

• @Alice Keane Thanks Alice - I'm using MFP now and great to see what I need to work on. Yes, finding healthier treats is a must! 😂

• Well done @Michelle Robertson  your plan is very similiar to mine! I'm hoping to really stick to it with the support on here! @Maria Elena Nunney I'm definitely in the 'eldest' bracket with 7 grandchildren 😁.  Am new to exercising but find Maeve so motivating and inspiring. 😊 I must have a look at Myfitness pal too, thanks @Alice Keane 

• Love your goals 👑 you are going to smash them ❤️

• @Valeria Lorgio Thank you so much! I'm thinking of putting intermittent fasting in as I'm not a huge breakfast person. 

• @Deirdre Mooney Thanks Deirdre! We can all support each other! 👍💕👑

• @Michelle Robertson hope week two is off to a good start! i love that you committed to putting up your goals before hard. so brave!!! :)

• @Deirdre Mooney woop woop, my mum also on here too, shes going to be a Granny very soon, how fun and aboslutley loves the workouts.  That is what i love about Team Queen, the workouts are such a buzz and for everyone

• @Michelle Robertson omg michelle, queen off to an amazing start.

1. No Need to be embarrassed, you are FABULOUS, and how inspiring that your off to an incredible start with your new lifestyle plan.. wooop.

2. Queens are here to be kind and support each other, we lift each other up and fix each others crowns.

3. Amazing keep that one big goal as your focus and set those little mini weekly goals to get you there.  Small changes add up to big results.

4. Definitley not the oldest queen, im am mid 30s, my mum is on here, we have Queens from teens -60s/70s what you must remember is that no matter the age, weight, day, week, hour it is never to late to start a new lifestyle journey.

• @Alice Keane Alice, spot on, My fitness pal, is a great way to being tracking to see what your eating and get a better understanding of nutrition and portion sizes 

• @Maeve Madden ah your Mum must be super excited ! Grandchildren are wonderful 😊And you are right the workouts are for everyone! my friend Doreen is here too, another grandmother 😊 and we are loving the workouts, but not fans of the burpee 😉😂😂

• @Amy Shelly Thank you Amy, week 2 is going off with a bang! I couldn't make today's live so I've just finished, my goodness! 😂 it was one tiring one today. Definitely think it was the workout yesterday which made me even more tired but I got through and out the other side. 

one thing that I did notice was after two weeks on Instagram and last week that I'm starting to get more definition in my top half of my legs. Also, I can now do a full side crunch. Three weeks ago I could hardly lift my side off the ground so gaining and feeling stronger gradually! Woohoo! 

I hope your week has gone well so far, everybody. so happy to see you all here and I love that we have so many different ages! 👸💪

• @Maeve Madden Ahhhh yay for your mum, that's fantastic to see so many different ages on, supporting each other. I love this community! 

• @Deirdre Mooney Haha im not a burpee fan either but I'm getting there! 😂

• Well done Michelle! I love how your goals are based on a healthy mindset! Best of luck with it all xx

• @Michelle Robertson well done queen, love your post x

• @Michelle Robertson  well done, great goals to the point big and small, keep up all ur good work 👑👏 u got this, here's to wk 2 of the sweaty challenge x

• 1 / 2