z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Progress to date (-53pounds, another 27 to go!) | MaeveMadden

Progress to date (-53pounds, another 27 to go!)

• Morning 😊

Very nervous posting these pics, but also proud of how far I've come and hope it inspires me and others to keep going! 👑❤️

I started my journey at the start of April (I started PT but couldnt stick to the homeworkouts as I found them very boring) but then I found Maeve! 👸 I've been doing Team Queen workouts ever since and I LOVE them! I genuinely look forward to them every day and they never fail to cheer me up! 

Im still following my PT Plan food wise (well, 70% of the time!😅) and I do the odd one of his workouts, but 95% of my workouts are Team Queen and I still have treats every weekend.

To date I've lost 53 pounds, still have a long way to go but I feel so much more confidant, have more energy and I actually enjoy working out now! The last pic is from the start of July, I have lost more since and very excited to compare again after the 28 day challenge! 🎉

So grateful for Team Queen and delighted we have a forum now to chat! Hope you all have a great day and enjoy the well deserved rest day tomorrow! 🙂 Today was spicy! 😅🌶

• @Louise Hegarty amazing progress! Well done👑 

• @Shaunagh Smith Thanks a mill! ❤️😊 Still have a long way to go but delighted I found something I actually enjoy now! 😊

• Great job@Louise Hegarty!!! 

keep going with team queen!

• @Louise Hegarty well done u. U have done brilliantly. Be proud of what u have achieved, be proud of u. U look fantastic. What a fabulous journey u've bn on & its not finished yet. So happy for u. 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👏👏👏👏👏

• @Louise Hegarty 🤩🤩🤩 Amazing Louise, thrilled for you!! ❤️

• Wow, fantastic work! 53pounds is amazing! 👑💕

• Thanks so much girls 🥰💕 Will definitely keep going! 👑 Queens dont quit!💪💖 So excited for the next few weeks!! 🥰🌈💕

• You are amazing!! Well done Louise, keep up the fantastic work. Feeling really inspired. x 

• That's fantastic, great job 🙌

• You look amazing!! All hard work and dedication! 👑👑👑👑

• This is absolutely amazing!!! You should feel so proud of yourself!!! 

• Ah thanks a million girls 💕 Still can't believe I've managed to come this far and very motivated to keep going! 😊 I hate looking at my before pics, still can't believe I ever let myself get that unhealthy but its only up from here!🌈 I'm the happiest I ever was now and I cant wait to get even stronger and fitter with all of you!  👑🥰💕💪xxxx

• @Louise Hegarty this is amazing!!! Well done for uploading and sharing!! You go Queen!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 You've smashed it 

• Wow amazing progress! You must be so proud, well done x 

• @Louise Hegarty incredible!!! Well done Louise, so amazing you're feeling more confident ❤️ go queen 👑 

• @Louise Hegarty queen you look amazing! That’s really given me the drive to work even harder 

• Amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself you look fantastic 🥰🥰

• @Louise Hegarty amazing louise ! so glad you've found a workout that helps you physically and mentally !  you go queen 👸!!!! x

• Oh wow, well done you, that is unreal!! you look amazing 💓 x

• 1 / 3