z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Exercise tracker | MaeveMadden

Exercise tracker

• Does anyone use a Fitbit Versa please? What do you set it on to record your excercise? I am using the 'Workout' option but I am not sure if there is a more accurate option. Thank you

• @nik farrugia I had one of those the workout option is the only one as far I know. That's the only option I used but I was always in doubt about the final readings. 

• @Audrey Browne Oh I see. 

• @Nik Farrugia I use the workout option and then for sweaty 7s I usually put it on weight training not sure if that's right though. 

• @Audrey Browne I was the same Audrey, had a couple different issues with mine and I only got it a couple of months back so I sent it back to get fixed. Hope issues will be resolved u would miss it when it's gone all the same 😂🙈

• I've been using the workout option this week but I'm gonna try the circuit training and interval workout options next week and see if there is much of a difference. I think with fitbit as long as you tell it your exercising and not running/walking it will do the same tracking no matter what option you pick.

• I also put it on workout mode although used weight session today for the weight resistance sweaty sevens. Not sure if it's correct or not though?! 

• I often wondered about this too.  I use the workout option but I know there is interval workout option on mine also. Then I use weights option for sweaty 7's. I also noticed there is a button saying more and when I click that it brings up options like walk, spinning, hike etc I might use the interval option today and see.

• I usually choose 'bootcamp' but also not sure if this is the best option seeing as there is no Hiit option!

• The interval workout option was weird and I had to change over to workout option a few minutes into yesterday's session. My phone kept vibrating to tell me to rest so workout option defo seems to be the option for me.

• @Vicky Baker ya u can create short cuts for I think 7 different types of excerise and the go into more if the option u need isn't in ur short cut if that makes since there's about 15options. I tend to use the same 5 options to be honest

• I normally use circuit training, ive tried a few of the different ones and normally get a pretty similar calorie burn no matter what option i select, then weights for sweaty sevens- i know everyone burns differently and not sure how accurate the warches are but i definitely feel like versa shows a bit less of a burn than other watches? Or maybe im just telling myself that 😁