z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sweaty hair don’t care! | MaeveMadden

Sweaty hair don’t care!

• Hi girls, is anyone else finding they have to wash their hair after every workout because it's a sweaty mess? lol I don't really want to wash my hair this often as it can't be good for it plus I'm hoping to do the workouts really early before work when I go back next week. If I have to wash my hair everyday i will have to leave a lot of time for this as my hair is really thick and long.

Any tips would be really appreciated!

• @Orla Hi Orla 😊 I'm the same i have very long thick hair and its absolutely dripping after the workouts it drives me mad 😔 I hate not washing it because it feels disgusting but its defo not good for it washing it so often either! 🙈😂

I find if u spray a little dry shampoo all over your roots before the workout it doesnt get so bad, look like a mad woman bouncing around with a big white head but it kinda works 😂

Would love if someone else had some good tips 😊 This heat isn't helping lately 🥵

• @Orla I have the same problem. I find it's not as bad when I wear a sweat band around my head, it does soak up quite a lot. Also maybe just wash the sweat out with water, rather than doing a full wash. Or blow dry it out, I used to do that when I was working in the office. 

• @Orla Hi queen ahhhhh looking after the crown is sooooo frustrating with the sweat.  I plan my washes around the workouts so, I usually do a wednesday afternoon and saturday morning wash, if its really bad ill do tuesday wash.. I also blast dry with cold air after the workouts and that does help 

• @Orla I have the same problem. I end up washing my hair with just water most days though and only shampoo it once/twice a week because I was shampooing every day because my hair does be DRIPPING!!

• Thanks girls! I'll definitely give some of these tips a go! 😊👍

• @Louise Hegarty I must give the dry shampoo a shot! If it means not having to wash this mane as much I'll risk the white roots look! lol Thanks a million! 

• @Maeve Madden This is a great idea! Thanks Maeve!

• @Orla pop me an email maeve@84world.com and we will send you a sample of a great dry shampoo I like to use 

• Aw thanks Maeve! Will do! x

• @Orla Hello!!! I had same problem and I was shampooing everyday then I noticed that I was loosing too much hair. So now I decide to wash only 2 times a week and the rest of the time I keep my hair in a nice braid. I would like to give a try to dry shampoo... if you try it let me know! 

• @Orla There is a dry shampoo for dark hair. I have black hair and I use the Lee Stafford one specifically for dark hair. 

• I use a dry shampoo after the work out and I also use a hair perfume. 

• Hey girls Im working full time every day so I have to use my lunch breaks to wash my hair if it's very bad 😂 but I blast dry it after the workouts with cold air and spray with some dry shampoo. I try to only wash twice a week cos I've a mane and a half 😂😂😂

• This is the one I use

• Has anyone used the Bumble and Bumble after workout dry shampoo? It's meant to be specifically for sweaty hair. I'm thinking of investing but it's expensive enough!

• @Vicky Baker I tried blasting it with cool air today! Definitely helped a bit! In my head I know it's sweaty though lol so def think a wee spritz of dry shampoo will help! I'm back to work next week and if I do workouts before work I would need to leave a lot of time to dry my thick mop! lol I've been going to gym for years and never sweated like I do during Team Queen workouts! 😊👸

• Hi everyone! ... my hair is such a sweaty mess at the moment after the workouts. Worse this week with the heat! I can't wash my hair everyday as it's red and hair dye comes out each time I wash it, so I try and limit to 2 x a week. I'm lucky that I'm working from home and don't have much of a social life at the moment 😂 .. I took Maeves tip and blast it with the hair dryer, dry shampoo and then tie up in a messy bun until wash day.. it feels minging but washing every day is so bad for my hair x 

• Hi girls, just wanted to let anyone who's struggling with sweaty disgusting hair that this product is a game changer! It's way better than my normal dry shampoo which I didn't feel was helping with the sweat, as the new one is designed for after a workout. A little bit goes a long way and I got the mini to try out first as it's spenny for a dry shampoo! I sprayed a little bit in the roots and left it to air dry before brushing through and I can honestly wear my hair down for the day after, it feels so clean! 

• 1 / 2