z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Stepped on the b****h in the bathroom... | MaeveMadden

Stepped on the b****h in the bathroom...

• Don't know why I did this to myself... Worst time of the month too 🤪

BUUUUTTT... new goals for week 2 of 28 day challenge!! Let's start Monday strong girls!! Won't dwell on the numbers... must stay motivated!! 👑

• I made the same mistake @Ruth Shanahan. Stepped on the B***h it moved maybe a quarter of a pound since last week, took measurements and if anything some places have gotten bigger in the last week. BUT I know my food and water were all really good last week and I'm stiff everywhere so that can only be a good sign 😅 so bring on Monday and we do it all again!!

• @Sarah Keane ooh maybe ill start taking some measurements that's a great idea !! Exactly !! All sweaty after that workout... tempted to do sweaty 7's now later 🤔 

• I'm happy I'm not the only one. I know weight can fluctuate so much, but as I'm overweight I still feel I should track my progress on it. My weight stayed the same since last week, even though I did all 6 work outs last week. Anyway not going to let it get me down and have just attacked the lean legs work out!! Just have to remember to keep at it and we will all see the results come through x

• @Ruth Shanahan Definitely take measurements and photos! we're building lovely muscles so the scales might stay the same but our measurements and composition could be changing. I've also bought a pair of jeans a size smaller than I usually buy (not that my normal pairs aren't a bit snug after 5 months of quarantine) and going using those as a guide too. It's not all about the sad step Queens 👑