z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

BOOK CLUB. | MaeveMadden

BOOK CLUB.

• @Shaunagh Smith oh fab Shaunagh thank you I will add to my list, I started a book called "the shelf" last night seems like a nice light hearted easy read 

• @Katy Evans that's on my to buy list I'm reading two at the min atomic habits ant zero frequency both amazing 

• Hey queens, I'm currently reading Jane Eyre (again) because it's such a guilty pleasure of mine but my to-read list consists of 

Greenwood by Michael Christie (fiction about how trees support generations of life - I know it seems a bit dull but I heard an interview with the author and I'm really excited about it!) 

The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson (about the migration of black citizens from the south to the north and west to find a better life) 

The Body Is Not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love by Sonya Renee Taylor (title says it all) 

• @Steph Murphy Ah cheers I'll have a look at these to read next!! Ta!

• If anyones into Fleetwood Mac music era / indie music scene Daisy Jones and The Six is so so so good, it's fictional love story about people in a rockband in the 70's, it's so believable I found myself googling if the band was real haha. Would love to hear your thoughts on it if you do read it / already have! xx

• @Katy Evans always good to add a book to the list 

• @Katy Evans omg this sounds right up my street, thank you!

• @Eabha Rice as far as I'm aware the actual book club meetings never actually kicked off, but its still a great place for book recommendations and to have the chats on them 🥰 new goal this year for me is to read 3 books per month all these recommendations has been so useful for it, some great ones!

• @Danielle McKay thanks Daniella, reading through all the book recommendations now which are amazing! 👌🏻Love having a few books lined up to read! 

If anyone is interested, Lucinda Riley is a brilliant Irish author and has some fantastic reads out there.🤗  Some I have read are 'Butterfly Room' , ' The Olive Tree and 'The seven sisters' series is really good. Her books are so well written, and so quick to get into, they're gripping and I haven't been able to leave any of her books down once starting them! Highly reccomend! ☺️☺️

• @Shaunagh Smith thanks so much ! These both looks fantastic! I've heard good things about Stephen King but haven't read any of his books either! ☺️ 

my to read like is getting taller and taller which I love, just can't wait to get onto the next one! 🙈 xx

• @Katy Evans Yes!!! I loved this book so much and definitely did the same googling to see if they were real, what an incredible writer to have people doubt fiction!! 

• @Katy Evans I loved it too! Made me really wish I was in LA in the 70s 😂  I just finished the Midnight Library, and I'd definitely recommend it x

• Oh fab cannot wait I will order a copy 😊  this is such a great idea x

• @Eabha Rice omg Eabha i am obsessed with the seven sisters series!!! No one else has ever heard of them when i talk about them 😅 i was hooked!!! I am living for the 7th book to be released!!

• @Danielle McKay omg ahhh this is fab! I'm the exact same! 🙈 Myself and my sister are literally obsessed with Lucinda Reilly. So happy to find someone else that has read her books! 🤗😅

• Oh queens I didn't realise we had a book club how fabulous! I've wanted to get back into reading for a while now. I usually like a true story or something that will keep me reading. Any suggestions? Wanting to make more time for me this year!! X

• Hey queens, I'm currently reading a book called "The Promise" I think it's Teresa Driscoll. It's very good! I'm trying to read a book a week I'll be finished my second one tonight. Loving it ❤️ Keep the recommendations coming 😘🙌🏻

• Yay! Going to order my copy now. I've heard good things about this memoir. 

• Hey Book club queens! 😊 I know we all love books on this thread and I love buying them new (nothing better than a book with no creases in the spine I think 🤣) but environmentally I didn’t want to buy new all of the time. I’ve used a few sites in the past to buy second hand, World of Books is great and pretty cheap, but in the summer I found Book Swap and thought you might all like it too! You basically upload books and when someone wants it, they pay the postage, you get a label and then send it off, the perk is you then get a credit to “spend” on another book 📚 

I’ve got a referral code so you can get your first swap for free if you’re looking for a book but don’t want to buy new it might be on there! Definitely worth a look I’ve got some great ones from swapping. Hope this is useful to some of you 🥰

https://bookswap.co.uk/referral/664

• @Shaunagh Smith What a great idea!  This seems to be UK only and I can't find anything similar for Ireland.  Would be so handy though.  I am quickly running out of room for all the books I have bought during lockdowns as the libraries close.  I'm reading The Cutting Place by Jane Casey at the moment, very good so far.  Might try one of the Seven Sisters books soon based on the above.  So great to get the recommendations here 😊