z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Christmas Challenge | MaeveMadden

Christmas Challenge

• This may be a silly question. But I saw on Instagram that you have to sign up for the Christmas Challenge? Does this mean just sign up and be a member of the website while participating in workouts? Or must I go and physically sign up somewhere? Thanks Queens! I don't want to miss out!

• @Savannah Tomlinson hey there Savannah,  once you're a member on this and do 3 or more classes a wk maeve can see who does all classes and she'll pick a winner when the 12 wks are up xx

• @Savannah Tomlinson I was going to ask the same question:) 

• @Carmel Mulvany sorry its 90 day challenge so winner will be picked then. You can also do Instagram ones too. 

• @Carmel Mulvany I was wondering how do you mark the workouts you've done? I rarely make the lives and tend to do them either later that day or the following day. 

• @Caitriona Lyons I do the exact same, it doesn't matter when you do them,  maeve can see who has completed them fully and they will count as workouts completed. So just continue the way you are, they can be completed anytime.

• @Carmel Mulvany thanks! (So...I can't skip the majority of the core portion anymore. Damnit 🙈😂)

• @Caitriona Lyons 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bloody struggled with that today..... 🥵🥵🥵

• @Carmel Mulvany I have never been so happy that the internet failed! 42 mins in and nothing I did got the video moving. I took it as a sign from the universe. I was dying by that point, had to give up on the weights but I do love the sit up with the punches. Has to be one of my favourite exercises 

• @Caitriona Lyons oh me too, but really struggled with core work 2day. Defo a tired day for me!!! I wish my internet went to 😂😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany I almost cried when she said it was 12 mins of core work. And when the sets continued after Little Mix that's when I thought oh crap she really wasn't kidding!!! 

• Thanks Ladies I was going to ask the same question. Just got my subscription this morning and can't wait for my first Live in an hour!

• @Caitriona Lyons I think I actually did cry.....🥵🥵🥵

• Thanks girls!! i also wondered the same thing as i am back to work in the office and can rarely make the lives! Leaving early today so i can make Sweaty 7's! Needs must lol! :) x

• @Ciara Franklin hi Ciara I just joined today aswell and ready for action! Just done the sweaty 7s arms and I am sweating 😅. All the best!!xx

• @Maeve McCann yes today's sweaty sevens was killer. My shoulders are on fire! Day one in the bag! 

• I've Just started the challenge today, unfortunately I miss all the lives. So i either do them before or after work. Completed Monday's leg 2.0 there and my legs are on 🔥🔥🔥🔥😂. Best of luck with the challenges ladies enjoy the 🌶 xx 

• The 90 day challenge is exactly what I needed to get me back on track. Day 1 in the bag and I'll be back tomorrow for more spice! 🔥 🌶

• Thanks for answeing all the questions here that I was thinking.  Looking forward to completing the Christmas challenge. All the best Queens! 

• @Carmel Mulvany Hi, just wondering if you know for sure that Instagram workouts count? I would love them to as i really enjoy sweaty 7s but I don't understand how she would know that someone on instagram was a member on here? Also peoples instagram names are often not their full name. I am hoping there is some kind of tech wizardary going on, but just not yet convinced. I have asked on the insta story question box but haven't seen an answer yet. 

• 1 / 3