z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Beginner yoga? | MaeveMadden

Beginner yoga?

• Hi everyone 👋 Sorry to be a negative nelly, but I'm just wondering if anyone else struggled with the yoga? I felt like it was way too advanced for me as a complete beginner.. personally I feel it would have been good to start with some basic poses and having them explained simply before working up to the harder ones and faster moves next time... just wondering if anyone else struggled or is it just me that's useless! 
    EDIT: I went back and tried again with the class on Friday night and so glad I did! I took my time, went slowly and managed to get through it all a lot better. Any bits that were too hard I just went back into childs pose.. so if you do fancy a good stretch and chill it's definitely worth giving it another shot! 👑❤️

• @Helen Madden u're not on ur own some others felt it also. But in fairness to Maeve she spoke with Esther regarding it saying alot of us r beginners so Esther is going to be doing beginners yoga for us this Wednesday. Remember it'll b at an earlier time of 5.30.The following week then, will be pilates . So hopefully u'll enjoy more this week. 

• @Audrey Browne oh great - I'm playing catch up so wasn't sure how everyone felt! The dog did make me laugh 😂 but I had to turn it off after about 15 mins as I just wasn't understanding or able to do the poses. I'll look forward to the next one and hope it's a bit easier. And can't wait to try Pilates as well as that's another first for me🤗👑 

• @Helen Madden ya u were not on ur own as a few of us were a bit lost. Fair play to u for giving it another go Queen 👑 😍 😍.Omg the dog was so funny he was not giving up. 🤣 🤣 I love yoga but adore Pilates, but we r really lucky to have a huge variety of workouts laid out for us. 💪💪💪. Have a great week Helen. 

• @Helen Madden Totally agree with you, I was the same & eventually gave up ! but as@Audrey Browne says It should be a bit different this week & I'm definitely going to give it a go 😀 atb x

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey! You too.. Monday is off to a great start with this morning's workout isn't it 👑💗

• @Deirdre Mooney it's really good to know I'm not the only one! I've always struggled with balance so I had no clue what to do 😂 I'm really looking forward to learning! x

• @queensdontquit Heya Queens 👑 as Yoga was cancelled this evening and as I was all set & ready to go with it I went ahead & did last week's class again. And honestly I found easier to do 2nd time round. I feel so much looser & completely stretched. Worth another go Queens. 

• @Deirdre Mooney well done Queen 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne I was thinking about doing the same thing! I think might give it another go tomorrow afternoon once I've closed down my work laptop. Will let you know how I get on 🤞