z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

What is your favourite song / workout routine? | MaeveMadden

What is your favourite song / workout routine?

• I'm curious to know, what is your favourite routine that no matter how much you are dying that you will give it everything you have because you love the song/routine?

Mine is who do you think you are, I love the battle rope/burpee combo for some strange reason. Burpees everywhere else not so much! 

• @Pam Curry I LOVE the battle rope burpee, im always afraid my queens are getting bored of who do you think you are, but it is one of my favs.  Also im a big hero fan, and atm im loving bang bang 

• @Pam Curry I've always loved the survivor routine, the Waka, Sexy Back and satisfaction. 🥳 but I love all the new ones also especially " you're a superstar".I also find I'm way more motivated to do the burpees when they're in the routines! And always love the floor abs 😍thanks@Maeve Madden ❤️

• The venga bus 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Love when it comes on as the finisher I always get a burst of energy 💕 also any of the spice girls routines because spice girls are LIFE 

• @Rebecca Mulcahy also love venga bus! It doesn't matter how wrecked you are🙌🙌🙌

• @Pam Curry HERO for me all the way, everyday. Just when u think u can't do anymore HERO comes on & boom another 100% is found in me. Also I love when @Maeve Madden counts 123 & we go into the knee up pull down move I get so excited I when I get it right 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad L know but that me easily pleased 🤣🤣Love it love it LOVE IT.!!! 👑👑👑👑 Dont get me wrong I'm loving the others also but defo HERO no. 1 for me. 

• @Audrey Browne same here!! When the beat drops and you get it right in sync with Maeve, nothing better 😂🔥 How you feel about hero is me with the Spice Girls, can totally relate!! What are we like 😅

• @Maeve Madden Bang Bang is my second favourite!! It's freaking killer, the music makes it 🔥 please don't ever lose who do you think you are. It's why I love Tuesday's and Thursday's when I go looking for upper body sculpt in the library ☺️ 

• @Amy Williams @Rebecca Mulcahy always love jumping on the venga bus!! Makes me sooo happy too! 

• @Amy Williams LOVE survivor, always guaranteed heart rate killer!! Was so happy to see it back. Imagine we like burpees because of a routine...I don't get it but it works 😃

• Oh my gosh girls so many faves to choose.... think hero is top though.... even though I'm busted and tired, I always give 150% for that one!!!! @Audrey Brownethat's hilarious I'm also delighted when I get the knees up in time.....😂😂😂😂 it's the little things in life!!!! I love the wake as a warm up too. The OG ones r great but loving little mix and fireball in the new ones, they r long and my god you feel every bit of them!!!! Survivor is super fun too and due lipa at the end always pushes me that little bit!!!!! So hard to pic a favourite xx

• Mine have to be who do you think you are and hero!! I feel like superwoman after I've done them!!!! 

• Oh my god! So many to choose from! But for me my top would be Satisfaction and Hero. There is just something about the hip roll in Satisfaction that makes me feel sexy (sweaty sexy mess 😂) and the knee up pull down in Hero that makes me want to give my 110%! OoOo also Fireball, Survivor, Bang Bang. 🔥

There are so many good ones! 😍😍 So hard to pick a favourite.

• Soooo many to choose from - Maeves songs legit are so up my alley it's almost like she stole my iPod if I had an iPod!! I'm thinking my vote has to go to Venga Boys, 2-way tie between Boom Boom and the Bus! Also agree Who do you think you are is FAB! And does anyone else find themselves hearing a song on the radio or wherever and thinking oooooh we could so do a routine to this?!!! 

• I would definitely say Hero, Superstar and Satisfaction. I think I love the high energy tracks that have you jumping and running (though I'm not sure my neighbours would agree). You always feel amazing once you've finished them. As sad as it sounds I always smile at the final "Now reach for the sky!" in Superstar, makes you feel like "yes I've made it!"

• Has anyone else reached the point that if they hear a song from one of the workouts on the radio or on tv etc that you automatically start into the workout? Or at least mentally? Or is it just me??? 

• @Caitriona Lyons I'm so with you queen, It always makes me smile!!!!! I get so excited 😂😂😂😂

• @Carmel Mulvany I had one song in my head for two days (can't remember the name but the workout starts with the monster walk, 4 beats back, 4 beats forward) and I heard it everywhere, on the radio, background of insta videos. It tormented me! 

• @Pam Curry 🙌🙌🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣👑👑👑👑👑👑

• @Carmel Mulvany with u on that doll so many fantastic tunes & routines to choose from 😲😲😲❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• 1 / 2