z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Nike AirZoom SuperRep | MaeveMadden

Nike AirZoom SuperRep

• @Bhoomi Lengde i will trial them this week for you and review next week 🥰🥰 x

• Do the SuperRep Go have arch support ? I have such flat feet and planter fascitis to boot (I really am falling apart at this point) so tend to wear insoles all the time including runners. But I have been drooling over the super reps as a Christmas present from my bf - the lack of support has me nervous. 

Nike Zoom Structure tend to have decent support. I wear the Pegasus and find them pretty good. Because I've flat feet and overprotonate, I have to go for stability runners, regardless of the brand. Hopefully that helps. 

• @Bhoomi Lengde Hey Bhoomi, I had been looking at the metcon 3 shoes for months and kept talking myself out of it. I ended up buying the superep go trainers but they were too small. They were really bouncy and can imagine they have benefits for the types of workouts we are doing but I've seen a lot of reiews saying that they fall appart within a couple of months so I didn't order them again. How are you finding the metcon 3 trainers now that you've been using them for a while? Think I might buy a pair after Christmas when I get paid. 

• @Emma Rinaldi I'm the same Emma I found them to bulky I'm on my second pair of the super rep and go and absolutely love them feel they work better for me personally. With the super air zoom I found myself tripping over myself. And found with plank excerise that I just could grip with my feet properly. I'm very petite so maybe thats why I struggle with the bulky shoe 🙈😂😂😂

• @Danielle McKay Iv had the pink and the light green and they honestly are the dream absolutely love them ☺️ 

• @Gemma O Connor love the super rep gos! I need a new pair as used mine since March. They still look new but finding the support not as good now. Gonna go for some nice bright ones next time 🥰 nice treat especially with all the rubbish stuff at moment in the world!! 

• @Amy Johnston honestly, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE THEM but I've realised that the base of my feet get cramps when I jump too much in them. I don't know if that is because of the lesser bounce in them compared to the superreps but in terms of support they are absolutely DIVINE! Particularly when we do Fireball, Dua Lipa circuit that has split jump lunge, and whenever we have circuits that involve lateral lunges - the ankle support is really good and they definitely keep you grounded.

The Free x Metcon 3 have a different kind of sole that allows you really bend at your toes so when holding planks, doing mountain climbers or burpies they are really helpful.

Overall LOVE THE SHOE, but I wish it had just a bit more bounce for when we do really jumpy workouts.

• @Emma Rinaldi when you say you don't find the support any good, what do you mean?

• @Bhoomi Lengde just because they are just so old now so I need a new pair! 😬 

• @Emma RinaldiI absolutely love them wore my pink ones to death as u can see🤣. Both colours are fab though, pink colour is better if u want to wear them outside as  green dirty easily 

• @Gemma O Connor ah Nice, love fresh trainers! was gonna get the pink and then went with all white ones. I only use them indoors 🤣🤣  thinking about pink or green next! Or maybe they will release some new ones next year 😬 

• @Danielle McKay how did you go with your trainers?

• @Bhoomi Lengde sorry i totally forgot to get back! My Mammy decided she would wrap them for Christmas 😅 so yet to trial, but I'll let you all know in the new year!! 

• @Bhoomi Lengde Thanks Bhoomi, really appreciate the feedback. Think I'm definitely going to get a piar soon! Apparently a Nike voucher is on it's way as a belated Christmas present so as soon as it's through I'm going to buy them. They sound ideal :) 

• @Bhoomi Lengde just an update!! I've wore the new trainers all week with my workouts and they are a dream i must say! They are a bit different than im used to (my old ones were so old and worn with no support 🤦🏼‍♀️) so it didtake me a day or two to adjust but now i love them!! It honestly makes so much difference to my workouts having the proper support there. Would definitely recommend!!

• @Zoe Price hi there, I was looking at these runners because I have quite flat feet too. Can I ask did you size up or get your regular size in the runners? Thanks! 

• @Julianne Hickey Hey, I got my normal size in the Under Armour trainers. I will say though that I treated myself to a pair of the Nike Super reps at Christmas (sized up by half a size), and the arch support is really good in them! So would definitely recommend these. 

• @Zoe Price oooh, now that’ll make my decision harder!! 😂 thanks for getting back to me!! 

• @Bhoomi Lengde bit of a late response. I'm also not a huge fan of the superreps (I have 2 pairs). They do help cushioning with all the jumps but they're quite rigid. I found some Reebok HIIT shoes https://www.reebok.ie/reebok-hiit-shoes/EF7385.html that are designed for HIIT classes but haven't tried them yet. Might be an alternative for you!

• I have the new SuperRep airs and the original ones and they absolutely

• 2 / 3