z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Perky Peach Day! + Suggestion | MaeveMadden

Perky Peach Day! + Suggestion

• WOW! What a great finish to week 6! There was so much sweat. So much! Did 7 classes this week. Phew!

I wanted to get advice on how do I nail the routine for Fireball on our Perky Peach day. I can never seem to get it right. Is it just practice? or is there anything to progress to it? @Maeve Madden would love your advice and any of the OG queens! I'm just a bit of a Type A with wanting to nail my workout form. I've had one too many knee injuries and then a surgery to fix that injury so now I ALWAYS make sure my form is correct.

Also, if possible, could we have a slightly low intensity workout thrown in the mix similar to the vibes of Sweaty 7s for a perky 🍑. It's probably just me, but I feel a bigger / more intense burn when its controlled movements.

• @Bhoomi Lengde wasn't it a fantastic workout week. Fireball routine I had trouble with this at the start also. Key thing is balance once u have that it gets easier along with practice. To balance I did slightly bend my supporting knee, while at the same time keeping my tummy tight as this helps support the back & helps maintain ur balance & don't forget to breathe. I held my arms out in front of me or to the side whichever I feel comfortable with at the time. Sometimes I did hold on to something for support. Don't rush the moves go at ur own pace until u r more confident. Practice makes perfect and u don't want to get anymorw injuries Bhoomi. So slowly slowly. U've got this Queen 👑👑👑 ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Bhoomi Lengde I think practice and balance!! It is a tricky one though, I try and find something still to focus on ahead (like you would in yoga) and that helps keep me more balanced! Love the idea of a lower body sweaty sevens strength style workout! I wonder if the new strength trainer will be doing something along those lines? 💪🏼

• Thank you so much @Audrey Browne and @Shaunagh Smith, that is some great advice. Next time those that song comes along I'm using those tips!

@Shaunagh Smith I am super stoked to try those strength classes!

• @Bhoomi Lengde Hi gorgeous, yes thats a difficult workout indeed and all about core/muscle control, I even found myself loosing balance this moring because I wasnt focused. This is definitely a more advanced routine.  I think holding onto a chair or even the pole of a mop can help.  Placing the arms out to support your balance and of course keeping a slight bend in the knee.  We are of course, focusing on the glutes and hamstrings but also the core too.  

• @Maeve Madden Perfect! I will do that! Good thing I checked out my email right before getting into the workout.

• Just wanted to update you guys, THE TIPS WORKED!!!

Thanks @Maeve Madden , @Shaunagh Smith and @Audrey Browne 💜

• @Bhoomi Lengde great stuff. Always better to take things slowly & safely Queen 👑. U're rocking it. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Hi Queens is perky peach not on today? My live doesn’t seem to be working it’s bringing up yesterday..I messaged the Queens don’t quit insta page too.did I miss something?!x

• @Suzie McDonald same!

• @Suzie McDonald @Pamela King it will be up in next 10 mins hopefully! She just posted on insta 🥰 more time to warm up sure 😋 haha x

• @Pamela King glad it’s not just me!

• @Danielle McKay thank you!xx

• Just did the perky peach class brilliant class such a burner 🌶️🌶️