z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• Oh so fun, I did the class also.  I really loved it, also was a fan of barre / pilates before all this lockdown.  I also would get so embarrassed in the barre classes becuase there would be such pro girls there doing it and I would be at the back struggling lol, so im thrilled that I can do it at home and take my time.  The core work, wow it was so spicy right??? what did we think of the length.  We are thinking to have this as a regular class and combining the two into Barre Pilates .. let me know your thoughts 

• @Carmel Mulvany I did a little yoga this morning and it worked a treat, gonna do lottie's class later :)

• @Maeve Madden Yesss, that sounds great, I'd love to do more of these style classes, really nice to take the pace down mid wk but was defo still spicy. Loving all the classes on the site, such a great variety to choose from. You are doing a fantasic job :)

• @Maeve Madden loved d length!!!! Would love this class to be on site regularly,  really like toning with this style!!!! Xx

• @Maeve Madden sounds great I've really enjoyed both Barre and Pilates! Really want to get my flexibility and stretching improved too, i think that would help me on those moves!!

Thanks so much for making such a big range of classes available to us, its honestly 100x better than any gym!! We really appreciate all the hard work and effort you and the team put into this 👑

• @Maeve Madden oh Queen wld love the combination it was fantastic from start to finish. I actually thought I'd b sore this morning but so far so gd even got in my 7.5k walk 😁. I think that stretch last night did the trick.❤️. The time was great, all excited for the next class. Will do it again over the weekend for sure. Crowns off to u Maeve🙌🙌🙌 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne must try it...just did tuesdays Hiit class and im wreckd🥵..@Maeve Madden u kno how to get the best out of us

• @Claire Martin oh Claire I hope ull enjoy it as much as we did. And so true about Maeve knowing how to get the best out of us. 🤣 🥵🥵🥵Enjoy Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Finally got to do Barre this morning - absolutely fabulous - loved it - felt it and did it x

• @Vicky Baker yes queen, it was brilliant!!!!! 

• @Vicky Baker I did it this morning omg it is brill will definitely be doing it again this weekend! Love the slow movements but they were still 🔥🔥🔥

• @Sineadcorcoran @queensdontquit what another great Barre class again this evening. I thoroughly enjoyed it 😍 and felt so good especially after classes this morning. I feel so good. At one point I didn't think my legs wld hold me up as they were like jelly. I can feel it in my butt, arms & abs also. Such a great session. Queens it is a must try. Thank u Sinead 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne I'm so glad you enjoyed it again this week! I'm definitely feeling it in my legs today!:)

• @Audrey Browne I was the exact same, I was shaking so much I thought I'd fall! I'm loving that workout so much!! @Sineadcorcoran you are beyond flexible!!! Thanks for super class

• Perfect workout after a killer day at work. A brilliant mix of moves that really challenged every part of my body. I definitely need to work on engaging my glutes though 🍑🥰

• @Carmel Mulvany try adding in a few stretches at the end of every workout! You'll be surprised at how quickly you start to loosen up! The benefits of stretching are endless! ☺️

• @Kate Monaghan I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed it!! You're not alone the glutes are an extremely lazy muscle but even just thinking about engaging them means they've started to work! I'm sure you did fabulous!😊

• @Sinead Corcoran I'm starting to learn that sinead!!!! Thanks for advice! Any help with shin splints,  had my first ever 2day..😪

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks so much for the advice ❤️

• I so need to try this class!!