z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍 | MaeveMadden

Barre Ballet - whatttttt!!!!! 😍

• @Carmel Mulvany oh bless you! They can be so painful!! 

Try standing on a step with only the front of the foot on and then let the heels hang down to stretch out the Calf Muscles. If it's too intense do one foot at a time 3 x 30 seconds atleast once but better twice a day! Let me know if it helps at all! 

• @Audrey Browne totally like jelly!!! Missed last weeks barre but caught up on yesterday's and yaaay I love this kind of thing, I feel so stretched and tall (the thighs and glutes are on fire though!!!🔥) 

• @Shaunagh Smith wasn't it fantastic I loved it. I swear I grew an inch taller 😂 😍. So glad u did it & delighted u enjoyed it. @sineadcorcoran will b delighted. Go Shaunagh 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Corcoran thank you so much, will try that today xx

• I'm a week behind with the workouts due to illness but I've been DYING to try this workout. And judging by the comments I may even grown an inch too! Looking forward to it now 

• @Caitriona Lyons I hope you're feeling better now!! Enjoy the workout!! Let us know how you get on 😚

• @Caitriona Lyons you will love it queen, super super class!!!!

• @Caitriona Lyons 🤣 🤣 🤣 yep I'm 5ft 2in now. Huge!!! 🤣I hope u're feeling better doll. 😘 Mind urself. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Whooohoo @queensdontquit @Sineadcorcoran what an amazing class. I loved it from start to finish. Fantastic new moves 2night. I felt every bit of it 2night, my arms, my legs & my core. Amazing. I can feel my flexibility coming back to where it was & hoping to improve it even more. Thank u so much Sinead. Oh Queens can't wait for u to try it. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• A great class for mid week, the stretching was so good.  Thank you

• @Sinead Corcoran thanks for the great class tonight! Exactly what was needed after a long day at the desk, loved the new moves! Hoping to be half as flexible as you one day 😅 x

• Oh girls class was amazing!!!! I actually stretched so much more then usual so I'm delighted!!!! Defo feeling the benefits of all these amazing classes!!!!! Just feeling blessed!!!!!! Xx

• Hi ladies, wanted to catch up on @Sinead Corcoran class, it's not on the library did it not save?😩@Maeve Madden 💖

• @Olivia Drake aw no I just had a look & it seems to have disappeared. And Queen what a class. Hopefully.      @Maeve Madden will b able to retrieve it for u. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️❤️

• @Olivia Drake so sorry about that Olivia! It's in the library now if you get the chance to give it a go! :)

• Just did the first barre class. I enjoyed it, but since it was my first time I felt I needed a bit more explanation. Can she do a short video on proper form?

• Im just after finally getting the chance to do my first barre ballet class and absolutely loved it 🙌🏻👑 thanks@Sinead Corcoran great session loved the burn 🔥 and found the stretching amazing badly needed after the wk xx 

• @Sinead Corcoran perfect thank you so much! love love love your barre classes 👑 💖

• @Sinead Corcoran once again I thoroughly enjoyed Barre Ballet Pilates this evening. Legs were very wobbly this week but Queened on. I feel so stretched after it. Thanks a mil Sinead. 💞 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne @Sinead Corcoran Same i always love the Barre classes Audrey. The much needed stretch we need i think midweek, with just enough fire in there haha 😅 i look forward to it every week! Just wondering Sinead, have you got any tips to help with flexibility? For example when we sit and stretch over our legs i can't seem to move down at all like you do!x