z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

My Irish Queens | MaeveMadden

My Irish Queens

• I'm going home to Ireland for a couple of months next month for Xmas and catch up on what Covid made me miss this year. 

Where are the best place to order an exercise mat and some dumbells for delivery? 

Also, anyone who loves to hike let me know some great trails and if you're up for coming with me and my doggo even better! Anywhere in Ireland, I'm there! 

• @Pam Curry hiya Queen, I hope u have a safe trip home doll & u enjoy ur stay. Regarding dumbbells I wld get onto Argos ASAP in your home area they have been getting a lot of dumbbell stock back in however I do think it cld b click & collect only. Check with Maeve about the mats I'm sure she mentioned she was getting some before Xmas Queen 🤞🤞🤞👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Pam Curry hi Pam, I would try elverys if I was you for both weights and the mat. They are doing some Black Friday deals too at the minute. Also delivery can be 1-2 weeks so I'd recommend ordering them sooner rather than later, just with Christmas coming so soon 😊

https://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/search?text=Exercise+mats

• @Pam Curry hi Pam, I literally just ordered weights and a mat last night off mcsport.ie. (new queen👑) Not sure what the quality is like but they were reasonably priced 👍

• @Pam Curry I got my dumbbells in elverys! Maybe try Argos too? But I know my local Argos had always been sold out of dumbbells which was super annoying but it's worth a shot! They're in high demand over here these days hahah

• @Pam Curry i just got dumbbells from elverys last week! They took about a week to come☺️

• @Pam Curry hey queen, I re-ordered more and they came this morning, from mcsports. They are quick and lots of weight options and on a plus you can have same weights as the queen maeve.... my 5kgs are same colour and I love it 😂😂😂. Would love to join u for a hike xx

• You Queens are the best 💗Never heard of McSport but it did the trick, I'm set up for my workouts at home now woohoo!!! 

@Carmel Mulvany YAY for the hikes, can't get enough of exploring!! 

• @Pam Curry awh that's great queen, ur all sorted now! I haven't been hiking in ages but just love it!!!! Xx

• @Audrey Browne Hey Audrey! Just seen you mention something about Maeve getting mats before Xmas? I haven't been able to do many of the lives so I must have missed her talking about it but is she planning on bringing out her own line of mats?? I really need to get a new one,as mine is falling to pieces,AGAIN (second one in only a few months) would hold off if I knew she was getting some in though. X

• @Ashley Jordan yes Queen she actually mentioned it again the other day. Nice wide ones. Now Ashley she hasn't mentioned any date so whether they will be here before Xmas is another thing. But DM her & she might give u a qk idea doll. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️