z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Sports bras | MaeveMadden

Sports bras

• Anyone have any recommendations on where to get good/ high support sports bras? Please and thank you!😊💕

• I actually like the Nike swoosh ones I think they're called! I got one in sports direct and I love it so much it keeps everything in place and they look pretty too! 🙌🏻 I'm a 34DD and it keeps everything fairly supported even with high impact training! I haven't tried the shock absorbers yet but they're meant to be fantastic 💪🏻 I have one on my Christmas wish list 😂

• Hey Casey! I am currently LOVING the Queen B sports bras. They're an irish brand and they're high support! They're a bit on the smaller size, I'm a 34D and I got a size Medium but there's a size guide available too. It also washes really well and the colours are so vibrant😍 

Here's the link : https://www.queenbathletics.com/shopping/page/2/

I really love this brand as it's an irish business😍 and they also sponsor the irish womens hockey team!🤩

• I am rather large chested (an E cup) and have marks and Spencer's ones. They are really supportive, my boobs don't budge even during hero lol! Definitely recommend these! Shock absorber are also great, I used to use these for running. X

• I have a larger bust and recently got the h&m sports bra I find it really good. Quite tight and supportive and was €19.99 bargain too. 

https://www2.hm.com/en_ie/productpage.0754238009.html

• I like the Shock Absorber Ultimate run - I'm a DD cup and feel it keeps me held in perfectly. They are a bit spenny but they do last! My last one finally died on my last week and I'd had it for 7 years and done two half marathon's in it! Can't get better than that!! 

• @Casey Manning hi lovely I really like the shock absorber ones, im a 32DD and they are really supportive, if you check on maeves favs page I shared the ones I wear.  The nike pro ones are quite good but I dont find as supporitive on the top of the boob.