z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hurt my back and it’s week 12 | MaeveMadden

Hurt my back and it’s week 12

• Ah Queens I'm so gutted pulled my back last night and I'm in agony this morning. I am so so disappointed. It's week 12. I've never worked out consistently and I've been doing 4-5 a week for 11 weeks now and was so looking forward to completeing the Christmas Challenge 😩
    I hope with a little rest and some ibuprofen I will be able to come back later in the week but I am currently hardly able to stand up.
    Best of luck with the last weeks queens. You can smash this! 
    Ciara 

• @Ciara Franklin aw no Ciara u poor thing. Im absolutely gutted for u. I suffer with my back so I know what u're going through. Rest up doll apply a bit of heat to it. The heat patches r very good they help to loosen u up but pls don't overdo it. Rest is key here. Mind urself & I hope u recover soon. 💞💞👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne ah thanks Audrey I have been using heat pack on and off all day definitely helping tons. Going to have a lovely warm bath take an anti inflammatory and have an early night. Fingers crossed I make it back for a gentle perky peach on Friday. 

• @Ciara Franklin take care of urself doll 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Ciara Franklin oh no queen, that's awful!!!! You were flying it but lots of rest now hun and get that back in tip top shape again!!!!! Few days rest should hopefully do it! I did d Same recently too and I had to pull back a bit. Wishing u a speedy recovery queen xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany thanks so much x I'm really missing the lives especially because it's combat queens. But definitely feeling a bit better this morning 🤞. It's mad but before I found@Maeve Madden  and you queens I would have taken any excuse to skip a day or just quit altogether but now I'm counting the days until I'm feeling well enough to come back. I am sort of shocked at my change in mind set! 😆 

• I just caught up on today's combat queens,@Maeve Madden INSANE! Kept my eyes closed through most of the workout but absolutely loved it! My favorite so far 😍

• @Ciara Franklin oh no!!! What a nightmare 😣 wishing you a speedy recovery so you can jump back on the venga bus with us again soon xxx 

• @Shaunagh Smith thanks so much. Hoping to do Friday even if it's a very gentle version! Missing the buzz! 

• @Shaunagh Smith thanks so much. Hoping to do Friday even if it's a very gentle version! Missing the buzz! 

• @Amy Flynn how insane was it 😯😯😯. I was so sore from Leaner Legs on Monday & then Combat Queens nearly did me in altogether 😯😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne absolutely, lean legs & combat queens has us all struggling to get down the stairs this morning lol ❤️ 👑 

• @Ciara Franklin I am the exact same, goes to show how much we love being part of team queen!!!!!!

• @Ciara Franklin Ah no Ciara I'm sorry to hear that 😔 the girls are right! Listen to you body and rest up xx

• @Amy Flynn oh im so pleased Amy, love when I hear amazing feed back about the workouts, I am always trying to add more and change them up but not too much becuase I like when we know a routine and get stronger doing it..