z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Thanks so much Maeve!! | MaeveMadden

Thanks so much Maeve!!

• Got so emotional at the end of todays workout! I have lost 10kg since starting Maeves workouts in May and I couldn't be any happier and prouder of myself. Have loved doing the workouts everyday with all the Queens and have never felt better both physically and mentally despite such an awful year and its all thanks to Maeve!  Hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and break and can't wait to start the January challenge already🤗

• @Laura McCaffrey awh well done queen, that's absolutely amazing!!!! You are right to feel proud!!! I hope you have a lovely christmas too. This challenge has been so brilliant!!! Xx

• @Laura McCaffrey Well done that's amazing. Ur smashing it 👑🙌🏻. Honestly can't  thank u @Maeve Madden  enough love ur workouts they clear the mind and helps to keep me motivated and strong,just after completing the 12wk challenge this morning perky peach and abs attack 🥵 ready for the rest 😂 my body is drained but I'm also really looking forward to starting back in jan with the new challenge and restored energy levels. Happy Xmas to all the queens best wishes always  for the new year 👸 xx 

• @Laura McCaffrey way to go, that's an amazing achievement 🙌 Isn't it crazy how it affects us mentally! I just love the workouts and have a great time queening with everyone! 

• @Laura McCaffrey Wow well done Laura! 

I have lost a bit about 8/9lbs and for me it was more about being committed to something and feeling proud of myself. 

I honestly don't think I would have got through the last 9 months as well as I have without "Maeve and the Queens." I'm fitter, stronger, healthier and happier than I have ever been. I love me now. 

Thanks to everyone and of course @Maeve Madden 💞  

roll on 2021!! Xx 

• Amazing! I caught up with yesterday's and feel fab! Was totes emotional too! This whole 12 weeks, actually from March has helped me through 2020. Toning up and I've lost 6lb very chuffed. Smiling away to myself with every sweaty workout ☺️ Just poured a lovely big glass of prosexy to celebrate 

• @Laura McCaffrey whhoooohooo what a fantastic achievement doll. So proud of u, well done u. U r killing it Queen. Have a fabulous christmas & a happy new year. See u in 2021. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Laura McCaffrey super achievement, well done ! 💞