z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Christmas Challenge Winners | MaeveMadden

Christmas Challenge Winners

• Well done to the queen winners 👑❤️

• Congratulations and well done everyone!
    @Audrey Browne  so well deserved you've certainly been a motivation to me x 

• Congratulations Queens👑💕 looking forward to getting back into it on January 4th💁🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️ 

• Aww well done everyone!!🥳🥰 can’t wait to start the January challenge now!👏🏻

• Woohoo well done girls 🥂🎉 amazing seeing so many familiar names..true queens and friends xx roll on 2021 xx 

• Well done to all the deserving winners 🏆 👏 🥳 I loved taking part in this and really looking forward to the January challenge whoop 

• Well done everyone 🎄❤️ Looking forward to Jan! 😍🥰🤢

• Aww massive congratulations to all the winners! Ye deserve it so much. This year has been such a tough year on everyone but fair play to all of us for not giving up and challenging ourselves everyday when we could have easily just given up and done nothing. We are finishing 2020 on such a high despite the shitty year that it was,we should all be so proud of how far we have come. I for one am enjoying the Christmas indulgence with zero guilt because I know how hard I have worked out these past 9 months,something I have never done before and starting into 2021 the strongest I have ever felt. Its a great feeling to know we are ahead in our New Years resolutions already 😄 Big thanks to @Maeve Madden  for starting this community of Queens and pushing us to be the best version of ourselves. Apart from my gorgeous niece being born, Team Queen is up there on one of the best things to come out of 2020,hands down! 💖

Got a new FIIT mat from Santa and my MM bands so roll on January 2021 🏋👑#queensdontquit

• @Audrey Browne right back at you Audrey! ☺️💕

• Congrats Queens!! 🎉

Can't wait for January, at this stage il be rolling into it 🙈🙈

• Congratulations girlies and to the legend that is Audrey Browne🤩🤩can't wait to get back to it in the New Year. 

• Fabulous! Well done ladies..👏👏👏

• Wooohoooo Well done @Audrey Browne and all the other queens 😊😊😊 very well deserved!!! We are all winners in@Maeve Madden eyes 🥰 Thank you Maeve for being such an inspiration to us all! Looking forward to January 😁😁😁

• @Deirdre Mooney thanks Queen seriously blown away 😱🤯. Looking forward to getting back to it in Jan 2021. Hope u had a great Xmas 🥰 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Julia Knudsen  💯% Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• Well done ladies! Bring on 2021 Queens 😘💪💪💪💪

• @Ashley Jordan Well said Queen 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌. I love that u r armed & ready for 2021 with ur mat & bands. I just love it Ashley 😍😍😍😍😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne slowly building my little home gym 😂 Well done again to you Audrey,so well deserved! I hope you're enjoying the Christmas break Xx

• Congratulations to all the challenge winners so well deserved👑👑 I think we are all winners thanks to @maeve madden who kept us all going every week 💕dont think I've ever been as fit as I am now so looking forward to getting back to it next week xxx 

• Well done everyone! Such a great challenge...bring on the January challenge💪