z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Year New Week New Challenge 🔥 | MaeveMadden

New Year New Week New Challenge 🔥

• Was so good to have our Queen 👸back with that extra sparkle today! 💍 I really have well and truly overdone all the food and drinks. I felt very heavy and found the abs the hardest. Great to be back and have something to show up for. I can't make the lives as I'm working but will try on my lunch break or next day. At the end of the challenge I just want to feel more confident and stronger in myself as it helps me so much mentally. If I can get leaner and toned in the process that's great but im trying not to solely focus on my weight.  Bring on Combat! 💪 XX

• Happy New year everyone. Loved the new routine and great to have spring challenge and New workouts to look forward to.

• @Audrey Browne I have the fear Audrey, I am about to catch up with legs😬 Great to have the motivation here :)

• @Joanne Biddle I wonder that too.

• Absolutely loved today's class! 💪🏻🙌🏼💪🏻 I allowed myself two weeks off over Christmas as I am usually fairly hard on myself if I don't do the workouts and just endulged in everything, had a great time 🥂🍗🍖🍷 and I can not believe how much I struggled with the class today! Did anyone else find that? Can't wait to get back to smashing the classes. Feels so good to be back. Also congrats@Maeve Madden that is the ring of dreams! Delighted for you! ❤️

• Great to be back spicy workout , legs like jelly 😎

• Happy new year Queens!  Workout today was tough but brill 😂💪 looking forward to the next one 

• oh my word it was a spicy one!!! It was a great workout with my new Super reps💗😉😘🥰 Absolutly loved the burn, thank you@Maeve Madden 

• @Niamh Byrne@Audrey Browne im glad I wasn't alone 🤭 Definitely felt like I was going to be sick!  😂🤣😂

• @Audrey Browne back at it again!! I don't think I've ever smiled the whole way through a workout in my life but today was the day ❤️❤️ I think I might be a bit crazy or all the chocolate was fueling me but I did Burpees in physical 😝

• @Audrey Browne just did this mornings there now after work. So so tough, lots of sweating! So great to be back!! 😅😅

• Unreal workout tday but I'd say it'll be a struggle to get out of bed tmo let alone walk down my stairs😅 #jellylegs 

• Very spicy workout today, I’m so relieved I wasn’t the only one that felt sick halfway through it 🙈 felt great afterwards, but still nervous for higher impact combat queens tomorrow 😂

• Great to be back!! Ready for the new year !!❤️

• Absolutely loved it. Feeling it this evening though so hoping for a good sleep and back for sweaty 7s tomoro x

• @siobhan Scally Im defo with u about the much needed kick-start & oh Queen I completely agree about nothing better than being out in the fresh air. I bit the bullet & wrapped up at lunchtime & got my 5k in so I was well chuffed. U're 3 kids will keep u busy for lock down 😍how old are they? . C u 2moro Siobhan 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Arline Maconaghie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I ended up walking it off 🥵🥵🥵🥵. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Emma Sullivan whooohooo great to have u back doll. 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Aideen Moen🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣2moro will that Queen 🥵🥵🥵👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Niamh McCabe Heya Queen fantastic goals doll u'll have no problem smashing them. 🙌🙌🙌💪💪💪.  Looking forward to seeing more of u on here Niamh🥰  👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️