z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

New Year New Week New Challenge 🔥 | MaeveMadden

New Year New Week New Challenge 🔥

• Me as Dua Lipa came on....

• I secretly love burpees, but not today or this week ideally hahaha!!!! LOVED being back with the Queens sooo much!! Loved the new song, loved the energy!!!! SOOO spicy too!!

Can't wait to do more workouts with you all xxxx

• @Joanne Biddle hiya doll it was really spicy wasn't it! Right so everytime u log on to do a workout it will register automatically. So u don't have to worry about that. If u post on Instagram about the workouts don't forget to tag Maeve & Queens Don't Quit as they like to repost how it went for u but only if u're happy for them to do so of crse Joanne. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask doll. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sian Wilson there's defo no nicer feeling Queen 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Trish Black Omg going mad u didn't know about the forum Queen. Well there's no stopping u now Trish. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Katie Rynne I was so with u on that. I was hoping for Hero 😍😍😍😍👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Suzanne Torlakcik we're in together Queen. So everytime u log on to do a workout it registers u automatically doll. Maeve can see who is s doing what workouts. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sophie Simmons I hear u Queen & u will feel all of those things I promise u. Hard work always pays off Sophie. Enjoy ur journey Queen this is ur time. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @clare mcfadden Heya doll the new challenge is the Spring challenge. Started today. U must complete 3 of the workouts a week. Check out Queens Don't Quit insta page to see it in full. Don't hesitate to ask if u have anymore questions Clare 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Trish Black I know what u mean I kept hitting the snooze button 😳🙄🙄 but we got it done doll 💪💪💪🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Sinead Toal yes Sineads it upper body Sweaty 7s 2moro💪💪💪 Wed morn Sweaty 7s is legs 🦵🦵🦵👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Steph Bellew sooo looking forward to Combat queens too 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Canan Rodoplu whoohoo 2021. 👑 👑 👑 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

• @Mairead Lavelle oh I reckon Maeve is going to have loads of new routines for us so exciting. Imagine having covid & still make out a new routine for us. Amazing 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Thoroughly enjoyed the workout this morning!! Can't believe how much I sweat!🥵 was nice to mix it up between intermediate and beginner moves, can't wait for my next one! 

• @Vicky Baker I'm with u girl. I was a bit wobbly after, but I decided to do my own workout " auds arm assault" 😅 after it & then 5k walk. A real glutton for punishment 😂👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Loved this morning but my legs are aching now 🥴, combat queens tmoro, my fav !!

• @niamh mckegney whopwhop 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne so looking forward to combat tomorrow even though the legs may be a bit shaky lol 🤣

• @Meabh Reilly ah u'll knock it out of the park of that I'm sure. 1st day down so all is good. 🙌🙌🙌👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️