z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

SUPERREPS- ZOOM OR GO? | MaeveMadden

SUPERREPS- ZOOM OR GO?

• Hi Queens 👋🏼

Any advise picking between the Superrep Air Zooms or the Superrep Go trainers? 👟👟

Also sizing? I've seen lots about sizing up? 
    Are people sizing up a full size or just by half? 

All advice welcome 🥰

Thanks you 

• Obsessed with my superreps! I actually ordered some of the Go's yesterday so I'll let you know what they're like 😂😂

I'm a size 7 in Nike trainers and that's what I ordered in the Superreps and I'm happy with mine! A lot of people usually size up though. One thing I will say is that they're a tight fit... the laces are really only for show and the slide on like a sock. Personal preference I think ☺️

• Hey Hannah 👋 

I have Zooms and love them, they made a big difference to my shin splints especially. 
    I'm a size 4 across the board so I didn't take the sizing up advice initially, but when they came I had to return them and opt for a 4 1/2 for the first time ever! 
    Haven't tried the superrep Go though so not sure what they're like, but definitely love the zooms after trying them x 

• I have both and love both but found that the Superrep Air Zooms are much more supportive!

I think they are true to size but if you tend to wear thicker socks go half a size up. I have a 5 and a half in the Superrep Go and they were slightly too big and got a 5 in Superrep Air Zooms and they can be a bit tight depending on what socks I wear.

I'd go half a size up if I were to get a new pair again. Hope that helps x

• @Beth Haughian@Rebecca Mulcahy@Mia Traynor Thanks so much! 🤩

• @Hannah Dagens I love the super reps because I find them very supportive for my foot.  I have the air zoom pegasus and they are also a good all rounder trainer however I have found that they wear out quite quickly but if your also a runner for example then they would be good.  

I personally go up a 1/2 size in Nike trainers 

I hope this helps xx 

• @Maeve Madden Thank you Maeve. I've gone ahead and ordered them and went for half a size up 🤩 can't wait for them to arrive! 

• @Beth Haughian I'm waiting on my Go's too. All excited 🙌🙌🙌🙌

• @Audrey Browne woohoo!!! Couldn't resist... early birthday present to myself 🙊😂

• I received my Zoom Superreps yesterday and cannot wait to workout in them today! When I tried them on I felt I could bounce :) Felt the difference from my other Nikes which are meant to be for running.

I sized up a full size and they felt good, however, as noted by others, they are quite snug on the sides.

Looking forward to queen in them this afternoon!

• UPDATE: For any other queens who may be wondering about this. 
    My Superrep Air Zooms have arrived😍Can not wait for tomorrow's workout 

I went up half a size and they fit perfectly. I got them from Zalando in the sale and if you sign up to their mailing list you can get another £10 off with a discount code they send you 🥰

• I started using my Superreps this week and I LOVE them. I now understand the hype about them. They make sure a huge difference. 

• @Hannah Dagens i have ordered both in the past, but returned the zooms they were just too clunky for me, i was tripping myself up with them(or so it felt like anyway!) ive been using the go since Christmas and i must say i am really liking them! Still supportive but a bit more manageable on my feet, although i maybe didnt give the other trainers enough of a chance who knows 😅