z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Boom Queens - first week conquered! | MaeveMadden

Boom Queens - first week conquered!

• Hey New Queens and original Queens,

We've done it - week one - conquered!!

Whether you did 1 workout or 100, whether you want to improve on some elements of your goals or you're still setting them, you smashed it this week!!!

I met my goal of doing 5 workouts but my diet, sleep and water intake can be much more improved next week...I may or may not be eating Xmas choccies as I type...😳😏

This week I'm most proud of my body...getting up and exercising after two weeks of lounging!!! Thank you body!!!

And sooo proud of all you queens!!! What are you most proud of this week??

Next week I plan to drink more water and get back to a better balance in my diet...greens 🥦🥬🥒🥑🫑🌽🥕I'm coming for you!!!

So much love, see you tomorrow for week 2!!!!!!! 😘😘👸👸🔥🔥🌶🌶

• Hi Katie

I am a new queen only started on Monday past and have absolutely loved every workout, I completed 5 workouts this week - something I have NEVER done before! I feel so proud of myself for sticking at it and working so hard in every class.

When I do Maeve's workouts it doesn't feel like a workout, it's more like a night out with the girls, lol. Which I miss so this is giving me sooo much energy to keep going💪

thanks for this post it's so kind, I too feel like we all smashed it. We have lay and ate rubbish for 2 weeks now we are doing 5 workouts a week👏👏👏 

Maeve is a queen and makes me feel like I can go easy on myself which in turn makes me work harder!! 

love having this forum to chat to you all about how we are feeling.

so grateful for Queens Don't Quit, I will never turn back after joining! 

I also plan to drink a heck lot more water, I got sore heads and things as I wasn't hydrating my body enough after working out.

Happy Sunday Queens, have a fabulous day and see you all tomorrow 😘😘

• Great post Katie

I did 5 workouts and Esthers yoga today so 6 in total - i am so thrilled to have done this - the last few mths i put everything else before myself and i want to make an effort to focus on those 3 or 4 workouts a week. I also aim for 11200 steps a day as i am doing a one million step challenge for Q1 2021 - i did it before xmas too and it kept me focussed on steps and fresh air/me time 

Well done girls to all of us because every effort is an effort made xx

• Well all queens, new and OG, I think we can all be so so proud of smashing wk 1.

I am so proud of you all and myself included.  I usually complete nearly all the classes each wk but due to xmas consumption and health, I eased me way back in and I'm so glad! Always listen to ur bodies queen.  When I take any break from exercising, it's like starting from scratch all over again!!!! A nice slow approach helped me this wk!

I am so happy to see so many new queens on here and it's so exciting to continue this journey with you all!!! 

For me this has become more then exercising, I have made great friends, I have gotten stronger wk by wk and my mental health has been improved.  I feel so happy doing these workouts and I cant thank @Maeve Madden enough!!! 

Spring challenge..... we've got this queens!!!!! 👑👑👑👑👑👑❤❤❤❤❤

• That's amazing@Katie Rynne and all of you other Queens! 🥳👏🏻 We have done so well this week! 
    I completed 5 workouts this week and did the lovely Esthers yoga today too. I'm feeling amazing and so ready to smash week 2. Like you, my diet could be better this week so looking forward to getting on top of that from tomorrow. The Christmas chocolates have well and truly been demolished this weekend! 😂 But I'm still happy to enjoy some treats here and there... it's definitely all about balance 💪🏻👌🏻💕

Have a fabulous Sunday Queens, and thank you so much@Maeve Madden for this beautiful platform. 💕 

• @Katie Rynne hey I'm the exact same just signed up over x,as and 1st week just finished with my 3 workouts but I got out on 3 walks this week too around working 9-5 so I'm pretty damn proud lol. 

im still eating the Xmas snacks and stuff too but the way I'm looking at I woulda been eating it anyways without any exercise so it's all about balance right lol 

• @Katie Rynne whhoooohooo Queen can u believe how fast this week has gone. Loved meeting the new Queens, loved catching up with OG Queens, loved the workouts, loved everything about this week. I'm very pleased with my week 9 workouts plus one of my own. Step count of 15k plus has bn hit & water intake 2.5ltrs daily. Sleep & food was good also.  So I'm dead chuffed. Only downside was choc & sweets from Xmas 🥴So for Week 2 maintain all of the above but NO MORE EATING RUBBISH. Have a fantastic Week 2 Queens. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Katie Rynne well done! Getting up to start the exercise is the hardest part, isn't it?

Loved the first week! It has been a long time since I have done so many workouts over one week. My new mini-goal for next week is to increase my water intake. 

• @Michelle McCrea Totally true, Queen - it doesn't feel like a chore at all - it's like a social with friends!!!! And coudn't agree more, Maeve defo makes you feel like you can do it at your own pace which inadvertently makes you work harder - great skill!!!

Sooo glad you're loving it - lets smash week 2 Queen!!! Big love xxx

• @Vicky Baker the one million step Queen!!!! Epic work Queen, sooo soo good when you find something that works for you mentally and physically!! So glad you're prioritising yourself too - such a hard thing to do but when you're happy and healthy it radiates to the people around you too!!!

Bring on week 2!!! 😘😘😘😘😘

• @Carmel Mulvany OMG Queen, so true, defo the best thing - to listen to our bodies and ease in when we've taken a break. Sounds like you'll be doing loads of the workouts again soon and smashing the heck out of life!!!

Lets be having ya week 2!!! 😘💪

• @Eabha Rice Yep - all xmas left over treats have now been eaten hahha and I have ordered mini milkyways for my daily treat....have I mentioned they;re the best thing ever and only 70cals hahah!!

Lets nail our diets next week and smash it!!!!! Big love xxx

• @Gemma Marston That is mega Queen, with work life balacne too, should be very proud! You're nailing it!!

Bring on week 2 I say!!!! 😘😘😘

• @Audrey Browne Queen - you are SMASHING IT!!!!!!!! Love love love it!!!!!!!!!! See you tomorrow for week 2 of the best club EVERRRRRRR XXXXX

• @Yvett Talas I am soooo with you on this one - I reckon I'm at around 1/1.5 litres a day, my aim is to get to 2! Water that is, not wine hehehehehehe

Big love Queen, we got this!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

• @Katie Rynne YES, love mini milkyways,  also love a curly wurly! 👌🏻😍 Ready to smash it girl! Xxx

• 💕💕💕

• @Katie Rynne so sorry that it's just copied half your post up there when I was trying to reply😂 what I wanted to say was ...

Soo happy to see that you've smashed all your goals! That's such a motivating post so I'm setting new goals for this week too. Managed three workouts last week so I'm going for 4/5 this week and can't wait for them! Also need to cut the amount of wine at the weekends and get my food back on track.

Thanks for the inspiration! Xx

• Week 1 went so fast! Well done everyone for completing week 1 🙌🏼❤️ I am a new queen and did 5 workouts and a 10km hike up a mountain. I haven't worked out properly since last November so super happy with the 5 workouts! Food wise was ok, I need to try stop having popcorn as my snack after dinner 🙈 excited to start week 2 and looking forward to spicy circuits this evening 👑