z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Spicy Circuit my favourite ever!!! | MaeveMadden

Spicy Circuit my favourite ever!!!

• I just loved it!!!

The energie and the push was amazing. The fact that you have certain exercise to do 3 times it helps mentally to make it to the end...

It's kinda "only two more, I can do it"

For me to know what is the program of the workout before I start it makes me more motivated and aware of what it will be... Sometimes I have a quick look of the workout on the library before I start... Just to prepare myself mentally. Anyone else does the same???

A great thank you to@Maeve Madden for creating always new contents!!!

Have a fabulous day queens!!!

• I haven't yet done this one, but may do this tomorrow evening. I am the same though, I love the structure of an exercise and if I know how long it will take I can push myself harder as the first end is in sight haha!

• @Valeria Lorgio I do that when I can't make the lives..

Sometimes I wished I hadn't especially if its perky peach...

• Loved the Spicy circuits class. I found it in the library for a 6am workout this morning before work . Definitely feeling the effects of it now! Loved the mix of weights and cardio 

• @siobhan Scally ahahahahahahahahahah

• @Annique Dijkstra Do it!!! You will love it!!!

• @Valeria Lorgio totally agree, I loved it too!!!! 

• I just did this and it was epic. Literally felt like I was back in the teenage disco with that playlist! LOVED it! Please keep this one on Maeve!!!