z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Booty Bodycamp!! | MaeveMadden

Booty Bodycamp!!

• Heyyy everyone, how did you all get on with this class? I loved it! Felt really tired this morning and wanted to eat all round me but that has put me in a much better mood and back into the zone! 🙌xx

• Hi Clare - loved the class!! I always feel so accomplished when I complete the whole work out with weights and the band - and now even with squat jumps. So definitely puts me in a good mood too! Does anyone else stay on for the LOLS with Maeve??? I love it when she goes off on a ramble about products, Brexit and all that - it has got me laughing at the laptop and the boyfriend looking at me funny hahaha!

• @Annique Dijkstra omg I really do ramble on some days, telling you all my thoughts. But sometimes I imagine like if we wr in person we would all be catching up after class or going for a coffee together and so I just like to have the chats.  I also love hearing your opinion on the producty stuff because its for my queens.  

• @Maeve Madden - I absolutely love it and gives me the same feeling of catching up! I'm so excited for the frosted water bottles, those sound great as well as the mat as I really need a new one. 

• @Clare C I loved the class today! I was close to not joining the live and leaving it until later, but was so glad I did join as it has set me up nicely for the day now, and I loved the chats- although I had a call at 11 and had to just join it in my workout gear with my red sweaty face haha! I think I'm starting to really feel the benefit of the perky peach class in these other leg classes, delighted

• @Maeve Madden yes I think the little chats at the end of workouts make a ddifference even if its rambling!!! Its something to chat about as we are all on lockdown and i just want some adult conversation especially with all this homeschooling at the minute🤣🤣

Its a break for me!!!

• Oh my god the spice 🌶 loved it! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Just took a break from work to do that class. Loved it. So spicy. My bum is feeling it now. 

• I lovvvved this class queens but it was HIGH intensity. I slept funny on my shoulder on Sunday so have a bit of a back injury which is holding me back ugh. Got a good burn regardless and going to do combat queens this eve. Hopefully my shoulder will be okay #queensdontquit

• @Cora Savage Isn't it such a good booty burn?!?!? It was full on spice. I hope any pain eases by Perky Peach on Friday though haha!

• @Maeve Madden I love the chats at the end! My boyfriend said last night after combat queens, it's like you're in an actual class the way 😂 he's now interested in your church dilemma x

• @Clare C Just did this!! I was SO GRUMPY after work!! And did this and bloody loved it!! Seeing such a difference in the peach too which is super exciting WOOP. Glad you loved it too!! I'm so so so buzzin for this water bottel haha would love a bit of queen kit!! 😍 Okay I'm deffinitely obsessed with TQ... boyf has even caught on and says yas queen hahaha. Was doing my stretch and @Maeve Madden came on the insta live for chats - double craic 😂 Deffo not grumpy now hahaha. Hope youre smashing your goals queens!!!! xxxx

• @Cora Savage Especially those floor leg raises with the weight dont you think?! Burn centrallll

• @Katy Evans omg I nearly cried with the burn during those. So good though 

• @Clare C Just caught up on this and honestly feel so good! I know it;s not Friday yet, but my god it has been a long week at work and this definitely helped boost the mood. @Maeve Madden I'm with you, I hate the squat jumps too, but some day I'll be able to make it through the whole 40 seconds. That's workout 4 of the week and cannot wait to finish strong tomorrow! Hope all the queens are having a great week, nearly another week of lockdown done and we're smashing it 😍

• @siobhan Scally awwww thats made my day and yes I get it, like I just have himself here to chat to and of course I feel so lucky to be living with someone but it is nice to have other conversation .. How is the home schooling 

• @Roisin Henry true Roisin, I rememver at the end of the christmas challenge I was flying through those jump squats and we did these split squat hops that wr FIRE.  Also its the only impact exercise in that whole session, so maybe a wee challenge for us??  By spring we may be able to hit that 40 seconds.  My current goal is 20 reps 

• @Maeve Madden yesss, before christmas I would have been better able for it, probably still wouldn't have made the 40 seconds haha, but for now, we're aiming for 14 reps and we'll take it from there 😂 definitely nice to have a good chellenge in there!

• Absolutely loveddd this class this morning. My god my bum was on fire after the weights and band but I loved every bit of it 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️💪💪

• Just did the sweaty 7's class and I loved it! My legs were shaking during the stretch and it's been a MINUTE since that has happened to me. Also loved the catchup at the end! Realized I was smiling the whole time like a total dweeb 

• 1 / 2