z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

20 minute sweat 🥵🔥 | MaeveMadden

20 minute sweat 🥵🔥

• Was going to take a rest day today for my birthday but I said sod it it's only 20 minutes and my goodness 20 minutes was enough 🥵 Tried to take it easy so I wouldn't have to wash my hair again but definitely had to give it a wash 😂😂 Arms were killing after sweaty 7s and combat yesterday 😅

Not the start to my 21st birthday that I would've expected but a great start all the same 👑 I feel fabulous now and ready for all the cake and prosexy later 🎉🙌🏻 I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday ❤️❤️ I'm off to get dolled up to sit in the house 😂👸🏻

• @Niamh Byrne oh Niamh, wishing you a huge Happy Birthday from everyone here at Queens dont Quit.  We are so proud of you, and I have no doubt that you will look absolutley stunning.  Do share we love to see the glam... Omg I LOVE birthday cake so much, and prosexy, ahhhhh I had a lock down birthday too and it was still fabulous... lots of love xx

• @Niamh Byrne happy birthday 🎂  yes its not what any of us expected but look this gives us a routine and you feel better after it!!

Enjoy your treats tonight!!!

• @Niamh Byrne Happy 21st Birthday!!! Hope you have a fab evening filled with cake and prosexy 🍾 You should definitely share an "after" glam photo. ❤️ Celebrate like a Queen even if you are stuck indoors xx 

• @Niamh Byrne Happiest of birthdays to you!!! - lockdown birthdays don't count in terms of aging haha. Enjoy all the cake and the prosexy! 

• @Maeve Madden@siobhan Scally@Amy Johnston@Sharon Scully Thank you so much for the birthday wishes ladies! Absolutely love all the love on here 🥰🥰

Took me a while to motivate myself to get dressed up and me and my hair had a falling out in between 😂 But I'm feeling fab now and ready to have to take the jeans off in a while to accommodate the treats 😂😂@Maeve Madden for the outfit inspo ✨👑❤️

• @Niamh Byrne Sooo glad you are feeling fab, and you are definitely looking fab!!!! Loveee the nails too!!! Proper Queening right here xxx

• @Niamh Byrne Happy birthday 🎉. Your outfit is fab. Thanks for sharing with us, I don't have anything to toast you with, will sparkling water do? 🥰😄

• @Niamh Byrne happy birthday sweetie!!! Hope ur having d best day!!!!!! I knew you do a workout,  ur always queening girl!!!!

O M G you look amazing!!!! Enjoy the celebrations xxxxx

• @Jenifer Dagn Any kind of bubbles will do 😂 Thank you so much 💛💛

• @Carmel Mulvany Thank you so much Carmel 💛💛

• @Niamh Byrne Ahhhh Happy Birthday Queen and well done for doing the two workouts! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻  Love the outfit- you look fabulous! I hope you are having the best day ever with plenty birthday cake and prosexy!! 💕💕

• loved that 20 minute cardio!!! 💪🏼🔥😜

• Happy birthday queen!! 🎂 🥳 You look GORGEOUS!! Hope you enjoyed your day and good for you for getting a quick workout in. 
    Enjoy those treats you deserve it 💃🏼

• Ahhh hope you had a lovely birthday @Niamh Byrne - amazing you smashed a workout! Mine was the 12th sending Capricorn bday love haha xxx 

• @Niamh Byrne  I hope you had an absolutely fabulous Birthday, Queen! You are absolutely smashing 2021, and looking absolutely gorgeous while doing it 😘😘  I hope you had a fabulous night, and enjoyed alllllll the prosexy & cake xx

• @Niamh Byrne you inspired me to do this on my birthday today! It was amazing!!!! Who knew that you could want to work out on your birthday and be beaming after it!!!!

• @Niamh Byrne u look absolutely stunning Queen. Love love love the outfit u're rocking it doll. Sorry I wasnt at the live to wish u the happiest of birthdays 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Niamh Byrne happy belayed birthday!! 🎉 really hope you enjoyed it as much as you could in lockdown. You looked FABULOUS!!!! Have to wear all the sparkles for your birthday 🥳 

• @Julia Knudsen looking absolutely fabulous queen 👸🏻 

• 1 / 2