z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lower impact workouts | MaeveMadden

Lower impact workouts

• Hey ladies! Just wondering if you've been here a while what you would recommend for the best low impact workouts?

I had a small operation yesterday and can't do anything HIIT or super bouncy for 2-3 weeks (annoying timing for having just joined but better to do something instead of nothing I thought!)

I know spicy sevens is less HIIT focused and a bit lower impact, anything else from the library that you'd suggest? Thanks a million!

• @Paula Mccool aw Queen so sorry to hear this. Hope ur OK Paula. Regarding workouts, honestly I wld take doctors advice & rest up. I know everyone wld like to  recommend this or that workout but Maeve really is the only one qualified to advise u on this doll. If u DM her or tag her to this she will definitely point u in the right direction. U can always tap her name on her previous messages (ull find her faster in announcement) & it will bring u to her profile & in there ull be able to message her just tap message icon. I hope ur recovery is a fast & successful one Paula. Take care of urself Queen 👑👑 👑 ❤️❤️ ❤️ 

• @Audrey Browne thanks Audrey! I will actually try this to message Maeve directly. Doctor said lower impact stuff was ok, but nothing too wild for 2-3 weeks 😂

• @Paula Mccool totally agree with Audrey to check with Maeve and maybe read her latest blog on what workouts are best for your goals. I wonder if Barre Ballet would be a good option for you, there isn't much jumping around there but you definitely still feel the burn. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you find something that works for you xx 

• @Paula Mccool Just sent you a dm.   We hope you get better soon queen remember lots of rest.  Yes, the barre ballet yoga and sweaty 7s are most definitely the lower impact and of course the beginner classes too