z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tuesday-Fit and Fierce | MaeveMadden

Tuesday-Fit and Fierce

• A perfect class for beginners. Low impact. A lovely workout. What do the other Queens think? 

• I really loved it - absolute fire! 🔥 Very good for anyone looking for a low impact workout with a serious burn!! 

• It was a great workout, I'll definitely be feeling it tomorrow. Francesca was so lovely and the tunes kept me going. 

• Yes 100% agree Queens! Low impact but a serious burn indeed! Peach is on fire 🔥

• Awh I agree queens loved her energy, tunes and workout. I Am SWEATING! 😂🙌🌶

• The burn certainly was fierce! The sensation of feeling my peach was going to cramp was so strange! I would imagine doing this consistently will have a huge impact! Tunes were great and Francesca was so lovely, she did great for a first session- it has to be so nerve-wracking and you can't fully vibe off the buzz of the class so that has to be hard at first!

• That was great! Really enjoyed it! It was so intense though! 😆 I'd say my neighbours could hear my little screams after the glute bridges! 😂 

• Loved it!!!! Will definitely have a sore peach tomorrow. I went and did and old 10 min ab blast after it was finished so I'm super feeling it now!!!

Thanks Francesca!! 💥🍑💥

• THe pain will be tomorrow, just did short cardio from Saturday and finished after 22 mins as legs couldnt do it!! Have a great day and see you tomorrow 😍

• @Sinead Bergin Great class - really loved the low impact but still the burn was there.

The wall nearly finished me off :):) Loved it and excited for next week already x

Great to be showered and changed by 10.40 and having nice cuppa and catching up on posts x

• My butt is on fire 🔥 Francesca brought the queen spice! Loved it 

• Oh the 🍑 is on 🔥 Loved this mornings class. Francesca did a fab job 👸🏻X

• Will this be going up on the library or did you need to do it live? I usually do my workout at 12pm from library but can always fill the gap with the circuits if not :)

• @Danielle Griffin no I'd say it will be saved to the library as always! It's a great workout, low cals burned (for me anyway) but the booty burn was something else lol x

• @Danielle Griffin It should be transferred over to the library during the day but you should still be able to do it from the live workout section until then queen x

• @Aideen Moen yeah my cal burn was low too but thag always happens with a strength training for me. Could feel it in the 🍑 though so know I worked it!!! 

• I'm so looking forward to doing this when my lectures are finished, had a sneaky peak at the live during one of my lectures and it looked super spicy 😍🔥 I already love Francesca's energy and I can't wait to feel the booty burn this evening before combat queens 🙌 

• I loved francesca's class . As she said it was her first day but I dread to think if that was the first day and I can still feel it in my peach what is the rest going to be like 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 .

I have got to remember it is a low impact class for a certain area, as I was feeling like I should have been out of breath and feeling like I do in the Hiit classes.

I definitely will be doing this again!! 

Thanks @Maeve Madden great choice on the new class and trainer. She is so genuine!!

• Loved francesca's workout so much can't wait for next week🔥👑

• @Sinead Bergin it was H-amazin fire 🔥 & spice 🌶️ from start to finish 🥵 

• 1 / 3