z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Combat Queens | MaeveMadden

Combat Queens

• Hello,

I joined the website at the beginnging of January so I could do the Spring Challenge. So glad I did. I am absolutely loving the Combat Queens class! It's so fun and Maeve's energy is amazing so it doesn't even feel like a workout - it just feels fun. And it helps to get any tension or frustration out when you punch it out. ;)

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson hiya Queen its fantastic isn't it! Like u said an excellent way to destress👍👍💪💪🤩🤩🤩👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson joining the class last year during lockdown was the best decision I made as it gave me a routine. I have 4kids so it also became ME TIME... This is what became known in our house as mammys time😀😀..

It gave me my confidence in clothes back again and I definitely felt better in myself.

It's not just an exercise class for me but a community for conversation and an outlet to see how everyone else is doing..

@Maeve Madden makes us all welcome and unlike other classes she really takes part and comes along the journey with us. She even responds and interacts on here.

I also love her sayings and names for different exercises as sometimes she likes to make up names 😀😀. Especially her names for us all  QUEENS👸 👸 and @queensdontquit. 

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson Welcome!! So glad you managed to join in time for the Spring Queen Challenge, it's been great so far hasn't it!! Combat Queens is also my ultimate favourite class, I think followed by Barre Ballet 😍

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson It is definitely my fav class, so looking forward to it this evening wooohoooo... Gonna try bring a new song into it tonihgt too

• @Audrey Browne For sure - some of the combat classes I have done in the past have been awful, but these are so fun and really are spicy! 

• @siobhan Scally That is so good! Wow 4 kids and you manage workouts! You really are a Queen! You should be so proud of yourself! :)

Oh I totally agree - @Maeve Madden makes classes so fun! And so easy to follow, honestly the best online/Instagram workouts I have done. 

• Did the combat queen class last week for the first time it is amazing, I used do karate when I was younger and it reminds me of those goods times I love also how fun and positive maeve makes the classes really helps lift my mood thanks maeve 💖

• @Maeve Madden Oooooo! So excited - I will be doing it on Thursday, as I have work tomorrow and I did Lean Legs today! I am still feelign the burn! 😉  Thank you for the great workouts and for creating this amazing Community! 👸

• @Louise Roche I have always loved combat/boxing classes and even did some boxing in the past, these are definitely the best classes out there! 

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson they really are amazing loving it so glad I signed up for this challenge such a nice little community 

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson Welcome! Glad you're enjoying the challenge so far :) Can't believe it's week 3 already. 

Totally agree, love Combat Queens. I think if you've had a rubbish day when you have low energy and don't feel like exercising, Combat Queens is the one that makes you feel amazing afterwards. Gets rid of all that stress and frustration like you said and you forget all about it! Look forward to tonight's class 

• Combat Queens is defo a fav aswell, agree with all the queens, when you've had a rubbish day it's such a stress relief and most important fun! 

• Just did Saturdays Queens Dont Quit... my fav so far. So glad I joined this, loving it so far.💪

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson welcome queen!!! Oh my goodness thats what we all love, the fact that maeve turns exercise into fun.... it's the best form or working out!!!!!

• Have to agree, I also joined to do the spring challenge, just signed up for one month subscription originally but Ill be changing that for SURE!! 👑 its addictive especially cause I'm furloughed so its the highlight of the day to work out! haha Combat Queens has to be the best to just punch out that frustration! 👊

• My favourite class and I have no energy 😪 sat in my workout gear and can't move....been smashing 4 classes a week and this week a dip 😤😤😤

• @Cari-Anne Rawlinson welcome Queen ❤️❤️ Combat Queens is one of my favorite workouts!! The music is unreal and I agree it's a great way to punch out all your frustrations! 

• @Claire Morris It's always good to listen to your body Queen, sometimes it's just telling you to "stop and take a rest". Don't be hard on yourself hun, we all have days and weeks like that x

• @Louise Roche the best community!! 💗💗