z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Lives | MaeveMadden

Lives

• Happy hump day 👑's!!! I'm just wondering when I log in to do the lives on this I can't see the chats or write or anything, now I make very few of them but I still like to get involved when I do show up 😂 anyone else have this problem? I click the link to go through vimeo but no joy?? 🥲

• @Leonie Mcnulty hiya Queen, ah no gutted about u having a hump day. Nothing worse. Well the workouts will defo get u out of that. U won't see chats & u can't leave chats as its offline but u click on the heart which will be sn doll. Enjoy 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Hey Leonie, as Audrey said, you have to be doing the workouts in real time to see and contribute to the chats. When you're doing it live you need to go to the live workouts page, scroll down beyond the video of the workout and there should be a box which says "join to chat", pop your name in there, press "join" and you'll be able to see all the chats then!

• @Maeve O'Keeffe thanks 🤗

• Hi. New here. How do I watch the lives really struggling. 

• @Jane Lennon Hi! all the live workouts are on the live workout section at the set times, all the times for classes are on posted on the Queens dont quit insta at the start of the week! the lives all save after theyre finished into the Library! Hope that helps😊

• Hi all, Im also new, first class this morning 💪. Im using my phone to  do the classes. I've downloaded Vimeo but when i click the link in the live section on the website it brings me toVimeo  internet page and not into the app. I was hoping to use the app so I could see the chat function better. Any tips? I've Android not Apple phone so thought maybe it was something with this? Im not techy, so any tips welcome! 

• @Emer Griffin I'm using android phone too so click live workouts there is link saying if using phone click this you cant see the chat in that one though . Hope this helps 💖

• @Sarah Higgins thanks Sarah.  So did that link bring you the Vimeo app? Maybe its some settings on my phone so.....