z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Appreciation post for abs attack | MaeveMadden

Appreciation post for abs attack

• Just had to spread the love I was feeling for Lottie and her abs workouts. I love the combination of HIIT and standing abs. Feels like such a great combination workout. One of my favourite work outs😍

• Absolutely love Lottie - she is so positive and supportive x

Ive missed so many of Lotties classes since xmas as I started taking Thursday as day off and keep meaning to catch up or swap rest days next week maybe #absangels #absangelqueens 

• I just took her class for the first time today--loved it! I like that she incorporates boxing moves. My abs feel so tight right now. I supposed that means it's working? 😉

• Yes omg I haven't done Lottie's class in a couple of weeks and while doing the workout I realised how much I missed her abs attack sessions. I will be scheduling them into my weekly workouts from now on 

• It was a nice class today. The boxing routines were great. The core work is always brilliant.

• such a good class just done it there great core work thanks Lottie 

• @Aine O'Brien well you are so right queen, I've just completed it and my god my abs are on fire!!!! It was on fire!!! Lottie is a powerhouse and a beautiful person inside and out! Always smiling! LOVED that workout 

• I just absolutely ADORE Lotties energy!!! She's just so cute 😂 I agree I love the different elements she has from the HIIT, boxing and floor work... great variety and good fun! And her background tunes are excellent which always helps lol!! 

• Really enjoy Lottie's abs class. She has so much energy and always has a great playlist. Loved the boxing combinations yesterday for standing abs (was also grateful not to be using weights yesterday as my arms were still sore from Sweaty 7s). You always feel like you're getting an all over body workout and definitely feel it in the abs!

• I love Lotties class so much 😍 I took yesterday as my rest day but definitely will try catch Abs attack over the weekend if I have time! We have so much choice queens we're so spoilt 👑😍

• @Aine O'Brien it was brilliant wasn't it just after finishing it absolutely loved it. Love the boxing hit mix and @Lottie Daisy energy is 👑100% instantly puts u in good form xx

• @Niamh Byrne omg it's just amazing. Such a variety of classes. 

• @Aine O'Brien love this!! 100% agree, i also feel like standing abs boxing section is a workout for your brain as well as your body! Always try and make sure I fit Lotties class in, love her positivity, variety and her music 🎵 💪🏼💕

• I was always scared of Lotties class as I've a dodgy lower back the thought of 40 mins floor abs scared the bejesus out of me, however I did this weeks class after raves reviews and it's hands down in my top 5 classes!!! So challenging AND fun!! Go Queen Angel!! 

• I missed Lottie's class last week and it's always one of my favourites! Can't wait for tomorrow! Such a fab burn and fun energy 😍

• Just finished Lottie's amazing Abs Attack class!!!! 🔥 that was sooo fun and the burn was REAL!!! She's so fab and does such a great class!!! X

• Love lottie's classes. Can't wait to do this one after work later 😃

• @Laura McParland omg I was the same I was like no way can I do abs for 40 mins haha but I chanced it today and I'm so glad I did I loved that there was such a good variety of exercises so I didn't get bored and I looovee standing abs will defo be doing her class every week now

• @Alli Hayes me too! Just finished it and it was so fun! The sweat was drippinggg off me, such a great burn 😍 totally agree she's so fab, such great energy!

• The sweat is something else. Yeah the routines are so varied it's great. I like the different intensity to her class too.

• 1 / 2