z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Who fancies a double finisher? | MaeveMadden

Who fancies a double finisher?

• Hey girls, 

I'm pretty sure that someone mentioned at the end of perky peach today that they fancied a double finisher! I think this would be absolutely fire, to just occasionally push us for two final songs after doing the abs round, anyone else feel the same? Get that heart rate going for a bit longer as sometime I feel like the heart rate is up just as it's coming to an end. 
    @Maeve Madden what do you think? 
    X

• @Abbie Easterling oh Queen 100% up for a double finisher. Nothing like a challenge within a challenge. 🤗🤗🤗🤗👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Abbie Easterling I'd be up for this! 🥰 I'm always absolutely wrecked and counting down the seconds to abs during the first round of songs but I always get a mad burst of energy when the finisher comes on again 😂 I think we'd be well able! The finisher is my favourite part 🥰🥳xxx

• @Abbie Easterling sounds spicy queen,  defo a yes from me!!!! X

• Yes, love this suggestion, I'm all for it 🙌

• I am for this and against it!!! Yes because I love a challenge, and what a way to finish a workout! But also with just the one finisher at the moment I really give it my all cos I know it is only going to last like max 4 minutes, if there was 2 finishers I just wonder would I be a bit half-hearted for the first one to try keep something in reserve but then for the second just be too tired to give it socks! 

• @Sharon Scully I agree!! I'm imagining back to back Hero and I think I would collapse 😂😂 

• @Sharon Scully 😂😂😂 I voted yes before I did today's IG live and as I was doing Hero I was thinking exactly of that 🙈😂 maybe we are better off with just the one because as you said you give it your all when you know its the last song?

I feel we could definitely do two the days we have Head and Heart as a finisher but then the likes of Hero and Dua Lipa?.... Might collapse alright 🙈😂😂 I'd still like to try and see though, clearly I dunno what I want 😂

• @Louise Hegarty Oh yeah actually, one after Head and Heart would actually be perfect! 

• Oh yes love the idea of a double finisher! Great idea!! 

• Oh yes that was me!! Our last Xmas workout we had 2 finishers and I got the best burn ever so I'm alll for a double finisher!! 

• @Sharon Scully ha ha oh I agree. When that finisher comes on I'm like ok this is it just push it to the end.