z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

FOMOW (Fear of missing out on workouts) 😂 | MaeveMadden

FOMOW (Fear of missing out on workouts) 😂

• Hey queens 👸🏼 how has week 3 been for you all? I have absolutely loved this week, the new workouts and some old favourites have kept me so motivated and I feel so strong going into week 4 💪🏼 .

I had planned to have today as a rest day as had already competed seven workouts this week but I saw Maeve post about ultimate arms on Instagram and I had massive FOMO so hopped on to do it!! Does anyone else get that feeling??? I hate the thought of missing out on a class, wondering what songs were on, how spicy it was and hearing all you queens talk about it later I feel like I missed the fun and chats 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️😂 

I'm so glad I did it though what an amazing workout it was today, like all my favourites in one, sweaty sevens, combat queens and of course Hero 🦸‍♀️ 

hope you all have an amazing weekend and are rested and ready for week 4. You're all smashing it queens 👸🏼 Veggie burgers and prosexy for me tonight 🥂 xxx 

• @Shaunagh Smith Hey Shaunagh I get like that too sometimes but what i've started doing is setting out the week ahead what ones i want to do - i also get my steps in or a 5km run few times a week so i usually take Thursday and Saturday off from workouts and do my runs and then i do the yoga on sundays. When i first started in March I used to do every single workout and sometimes 2 a day so i totally get you :)

• @Shaunagh Smith Queen wasn't it fantastic. Queen Maeve was absolutely buzzing. I loved it. What an amazing way to finish an amazing week 🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥 Have a great weekend & Week 4 shaunagh 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Shaunagh Smith oh my gosh yes queen, I hate missing any, even though I know I'll do it another day. They are all so amazing, it's so hard to choose which ones to do!!!! That's a great sign that we really love these workouts though!!!!

This wk was great and so much variety with new trainer and new classes! I've lost track of how many classes I've done! About to jump into perky peach now and so looking forward to it! 

Here's to another wk of spice, laughs, fun and lots of chats xxxx

• @Shaunagh Smith I feel the same 😂😂😂 I take Friday off at the moment but I can't find another day that I want to be off!!? Which is so wierd and so very not like me!!! 😂 Enjoying all the workouts am thinking might double up on afew I see a good few doing 2 a day 🙈😂 I suppose if we need to rest well know about it! Got my new queen band and new super reps delivered yesterday sure I was mad to get going 😂🥵🔥🌶️ 

• @Shaunagh Smith I'm the exact same it just shows how good the workouts are 😍 Was gonna have a rest day today but felt like crap this morning and needed to cheer myself up so I caught up on the IG live this morning and feel better already 🥳 it's mad how enjoyable they are it doesn't even feel like a workout, I used to always dread them before team queen 😂 

I love to do all of Maeves ones so on a Sunday I'll pick all the ones I want to do and work them around my rest day 😊 I don't always do them live I catch up later on and if there's too many I'll pick two short ones and do them together (like sweaty 7s with a quick hit) or else I'll do one in the morning and one during lunch 😊

They are amazing 🥳 Cant wait for week 4 already 🙌💕

• @Shaunagh Smith Meet your twin!!! I gave myself a stern talking to on Sunday night how I was only going to do the Legs workout that day and save spicy circuits for another day (as I had had sore hips the week previous probably from over-doing it, so had said I would take it easier this week!) and then I bloody loved the legs so much that I was counting down to circuits! And then even more new classes being introduced this week so OBVIOUSLY had to try them haha. We are so so lucky. For me Legs, Peach and Combat Queens are a must do cos I love them so. Francesca's new class was brilliant so will likely want to do that, but at least it is a shorter one, same with Sweaty 7s I feel like i can do it and another class the same day. The yoga on Sunday is my new treat to myself, I love how it makes my body and mind fell.

Anyhoo, must dash- off to do the Saturday IG class that I swore I wasn't going to do as I did a 7km hike already today!!!!!! 

• Awesome workout. I was the same ladies,last-minute decision. I rarely make the live workout, usually 6.30am library class, post breastfeed, pre work situation here 😅. Happy Saturday everyone. 

• @Sinead Marmion You hero fitting workouts in with all that going on!!!

I fully thought my arms were going to fall off during Survivor though. And then my fitbit strap broke and I was like nooo, I need my dementedness captured in full, so held the watch face in my hand for Hero!!!! 

• Ya, I'm the same. I was going to rest today, I harldly slept but saw that todays workout was only 30 mins.  loved it.  I don't know how Meave does it, prosexy and then up lively as!!

• @Shaunagh Smith you are absolutely smashing it doing all those workouts this week!! I am the exact same😂 came in saying I'm not gonna do one today or just do a low impact one as I've already done loads this week ... But saw all the chats from it and just had to do it! Sooo glad I did, was a fabbi mix of everything in there and all warmed up from being out in the cold all day😊 they're so fun they don't even feel like exercise! 

• @Shaunagh Smith 🤣🤣🤣its so true the fear of missing out on a class haha I wrote a plan for the week and changed the plan everyday all week in the end I ended up doing 7 aswell 😂🤣2 classes some days... If I keep this up il give bionic woman a run for her money 👑💪👏Enjoy the prosexy 💯 well earned I think.. Ready for week 4 bring it on!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend and keep smashing those workout 👑👑❤️

• It's all the craic and chats that I just love. I hate missing the classes or being late for them. I'm always like Omg what banter and chats did i just miss if I'm late?!

• @Shaunagh Smith Hiiii Queen 💕 you are not alone , even when I'm having a tough week and only manage to fit in 3 workouts, I almost get anxious thinking "omg I have missed out on the others"!! I even get fomo when I miss out on chats! It's an actual real thing! Well done on smashing week 3 hun 🔥🔥🎉🎉🎉

!@Vicky Baker i try do that too so I can work it into my schedule and it does help.  Except when life runs away with you but I guess it's just about having a routine and structure 💕

• @Sharon Scully Wow Hun you are smashing it!!! 😊😊😁😁😁 Well done!! The workouts certainly are addictive- I think it's the whole vibe of the chats and how friggin awesome you feel after each class!! 

• @Louise Hegarty oooh I like that idea of combining the shorter ones 🔥🔥 I just caught up on Perky Peach as I missed it on Friday!! 🤩 Wow it was some good spice for a Sunday!!! Loved it!! Happy Sunday girls and let's smash Week 4 🥳🥳🥳

• @Julia Knudsen soooooo addictive!!! Like I started it I think 3 weeks after Maeve started the lives and still not even the tiniest bit bored of the workouts yet!!! Oooh and do you see there is a new class this week, exciting!!! 

Hope you have had a fabulous weekend! Week 4, whoop bring it on!!!

• @Sharon Scully I don't think one could ever get bored of the workouts!!! Our beautiful@Maeve Madden is just amazing!! Such a ray of sunshine and absolute bundle of energy 😂😂 I did see the new workout this week 😍😍😍 ahh Queen, I hope Week 4 is good to you, well rested this weekend and I hipe you had a good one too x

• @Sharon Scully I don't think one could ever get bored of the workouts!!! Our beautiful@Maeve Madden is just amazing!! Such a ray of sunshine and absolute bundle of energy 😂😂 I did see the new workout this week 😍😍😍 ahh Queen, I hope Week 4 is good to you, well rested this weekend and I hipe you had a good one too x

• @Shaunagh Smith I do!!! Sometimes it even stresses me out!🤭

• 1 / 2