z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Married at first sight Oz | MaeveMadden

Married at first sight Oz

• What is Jess and Dan like, it makes for great viewing, but imagine making a spectacle of yourself on tv like that!!

• Oh my god I've clicked into a few "where are they now" articles, most are influencers now and most have had loads of work done, but Tamara most of is unrecognizable and I thought she was stunning as she was! I hope the experiment didn't affect her self confidence and hopefully its something she always wanted to get done, she is still amazing now too but I wouldn't recognize her at all.

Jules is just beautiful, they made such a heartwarmingly beautiful couple too! 😍

• @Laura C yes!! I think he's making Heidi think she's the problem! 
    Also - last nights ep, anyone notice that when Billy left, he was barefoot?! 😂

• @Laura C oh my god me and my sis were ranting about this yesterday!! I mean he may as well throw a match to her it's shocking! Like what are the female therapist even doing there they say sweet duck all.. excuse my French 😂 it pushes my buttons 😂😂

• @Roisin Robotham 😂😂 I thought I was the only one haha I was like how's he driving barefoot? 

• Mike always twists things to make it sound like someone picked him up wrong and they've misinterpreted - no they didn't!!

I've grown fond of cyclone cyrell now - not her crazy brother though 🙈

• @Laura C me too! She's the only one that calls out the bullshit.. can't stand Jess or Martha at this stage it's like a school girl clique.. oh my god her brother such a shame he said that cause I think he got in her head! 

• @Shannon Lawless right! 😂 he had the time to pack his bag but no time to put his shoes on?! I mean I know he was in a hurry but...?! 😂 

• @Anne Hamilton Black omg did you see the new Elizabeth? Like doesn't even look like the same person 😳@Shannon Lawless  yeah I don't know why she doesn't stand up to him the same as everyone else... he was pretty rude to Nic!

• @Laura C totally agree like if he wasn't so nasty to Nic they would prob still be there! Can't believe Jess made him stay again! how are the therapist not like ah here enough of you haha I just want her to get called out on whats actually going on.. I was devo when they didn't find out about Ines and whatever his name was sleepover 😉

• Jules and Cam are the most amazing couple! It makes me sick! 🤣🤣

She is so beautiful and he's like a Jamie Dirnan dupe!!

• Awh I know! She is literally stunning like her hair colour with her eyes is beaut🙌 And they're so lovely too x

• Oh my god Jess just makes my blood boil!!

but she gets the viewers reeled in!

Dan is a kn0b like seriously notions about himself!

I wonder do they actually make an effort to match people!

like in "first dates " they do regularly get it wrong.. imagine some of the mismatched couples from that were married instead of a date! And forced together!! 🤣🤣

• I honestly don't know what the big deal is with Dan... I didn't like him from the honeymoon where he kept trying to get Tamara to sleep with him even though she wasn't ready.

As for Mick - he's my kind of man! Funny, down to earth and outdoorsy... what's not to like. Was so sad seeing him cry 😭

• @Laura C I thought Dan wsa good looking from the start but thats where it ended, they actually barely showed him talking at all. I really couldnt get over him prefering Jess over Tamara, she was beautiful.

I thought Mick was weird to start with, but he definetly grew on me and was one of the most genuine people there. He was right to be annoyed that Jess wasted him time, he had every right to be annoyed.

I bloody HATE the male Judge guy whatever his name is, he makes my skin crawl!

• I can't believe they let them stay in the experiment. I know they are doing it for TV but it is just so annoying! 

Aww Mick crying last night was so sad, loved him and he was there to find someone and Jess makes him stay there for 3 weeks just for herself :( 

What about Mike, he really isn't used to being in a relationship and listening to other people's opinion... 

• I know!  I'm addicted. I've been binge watching it and am nearly caught up. It's so trashy I love it

• Mark and Ning... thoughts? I think he's checked out now, she's passed on her doubts to him.

• @Laura C yea he got fed up trying to justify himself and then when she believed Jess he copped she was not going to fall in love. 
    he is quite handsome and seems like a lovely guy. 
    I can't believe in real life she's now a grandmother, her 17 yr old had a baby! She was 32 on MAF, so is about 34 now

• @Anne Hamilton Black I didn't know that!! I've warmed to Ning, I thought she was awful at her wedding but she's mellowed a bit now. Though still can't blame Mark for having doubts after it all.

• 2 / 3