z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Weights Queens Weights | MaeveMadden

Weights Queens Weights

• Homestore & more have weights at mo. 1, 2 & 3kg for anyone looking. Very good price. They're gorgeous also. Limited stocks though. So hurry. Also try homestore & more online. 

• The Decathlon 7.5KG weights are back in stock too! €40 for a pair

• I ordered some more weights yesterday, on McSport Ireland, never heard of them before but they had a few different weights in stock 😊

• @Jia Moriarty both my husband and I have ordred from McSports. Very quick turn around time. Himself only ordered something from them on Wed and arrived today. 

• What weights do you use ladies for different workouts? I've got two fours and a 12 kettlebell for deadlifts.. thinking of buying a 1 or 2 pair too for the high rep stuff? Xxx

• So having a family disco and I've suddenly lost all my dance skills!! It's all queens exercise  moves now!!! Can't stop 🤦🏼‍♀️

• @Katy Evans i have a set that includes pairs of 1.5kg, 3kg and 5kg (body sculpture with a tower, sold out now but definitely keep an eye on it as terrific value). "Borrowed" 2 * 6kg kettlebells from my Mam (she got them in Aldi, but is in her 70s so was never gonna be able to use em!!!!)

I got the heavier in Decathlon for my deadlifts. I can use the 5kgs for bicep curls and shoulder press, but mostly the 3kgs for everything else! 

• @Catherine Gordon absolutely SAME!!! I dunno if you are in Ireland or not, but a radio station here called Today Fm on Fridays has all dances songs from the 90s and early 00s, so reminds me of when I started going out! 

This evening I've been squatting, squat pulses, punch and starring!!! Hahaha enjoy the family disco, so so fun! 

• @Catherine Gordon ahahahah I love this good vibes good vibes xxxx

• @Katy Evans I have 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6kg dumbbells 8 & 10kg kettlebell. I use everything 😂. Looking for 12,14&16kg kettlebells though. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Audrey Browne The prices get so expensive after a certain weight, like mental!!! 

• @Catherine Gordon 😂😂😂😂 don't forget to through in YMCA 🙌🙌🙌🙌😂😅👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• I have 2.5kgs and 4kg dumbells and I've a 6kg kettlebell. I also have a barbell and I just need to get into the groove of using it and being set up for certain routines like the deadlifts and so on.

Mr price had some heavier kettlebell in this week @audrey x

• I only have a pair of 1.5 dumbbells and a 2.5 kettlebell, I wouldn't Mind but got my sister a set in home store last week never thought of getting myself the 3kgs!

• I need to up my game in the weights hearing what weights you’re all doing!! I’ve got 1 and 2kgs only but going for the sexy shoulders is going to require heavier weights I think!! 😂🤩

• @Audrey Browne Just got some 2kg ones, thanks for the tip! I only had 4kg ones before but they're too heavy for some of the routines 😰

• @Iseult Timmons Ward delighted Queen. Also a few of us bought some weighted gloves (mine yet to arrive) from littlewoods which will come in handy for Combat queen's & non weighted workouts. I think they were about €15. 👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• Does anyone know anywhere I can get some heavier weights? Been working with 2 x 1kg and I'm starting to need more 😁  looking for 2 x 3kg maybe?

• Just managed to find some at Aldi, ordered online £11.94 I think incuding delivery. Better than the £45 Amazon wanted 🤦‍♀️

• Thank you Audrey for the weights tips ☺️🙌🏼. I am ready to move in my weights so excited and feeling so strong 💪🏼 Whooo xx

• 1 / 2