z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Friday HIIT! 🔥 | MaeveMadden

Friday HIIT! 🔥

• Yasss I am SO excited for HIIT class. I do enjoy the others loads too but I love the crazy sweat and calorie burn you get with HIIT... great for fat burn. 

PS dont mention titanium lol - it'll remind maeve about it and then she'll put it in the routine and I'll need an ambulance 😂😂🚨🚑

• Bring on the brilliant songs and fun routines. 

• Soooo excited that everyone is looking forward to The Hiit Party - gonna call it that woop new name yay... I agree all week we do a lot of strength and I miss the og full out burn even though we have combat queens and fit in 14 even the early bird but I loved the longer class.. looking forward to getting a savage burn 

• @Maeve Madden yes!!!!! Fiiiiiiiiire!!!!🔥😬

• @Maeve Madden yep me too, can't wait to feel sweat in my eyeballs again!!

• @Laura C haha ha it actually does be dripping off.my whole face!!

• That was such an uplifting class. The Venga Bus is back!! Who else did a little dance at the end with Maeve during the cool down. Feeling so good right now. I've got that Friday Feeling. 🙂💙👑🌶️🔥

• @Sinead Bergin I loved class today! Amazing! I did a live for the first time in an age and it was great to see all my queens online doing it. Actually felt like we were in class together@Audrey Browne@Vicky Baker@Ashley Jordan@Niamh Byrne 

• @Sinead Bergin I have also started doing the superwoman arms in Hero, I just run around like I'm going to save the day or something haha! Who do I think I am? 😂😂😂

• Today was just the best time ever, felt like I was out partying with friends!! Can't wait until we can for QDQ live, in person. I'm in such great humour. @Maeve Madden brought the energy to the party from the start. Buzzing 🥳💃🏻🙌🏻👑 

• @Sian Townend haha Sian, I did the hero arms today too, I was just loving life! I thought I was a real life superhero 😂😂😂 such good craic! 

• @Jean O’Neill glad I'm not the only one haha x

• @Sian Townend @Jean O’Neill Oh I was in on superwoman arms too! What a class, it was a toughie but how good, best fun, all of the smiles- a perfect lift for these times! 

• @Sian Townend Not at all! x

• @Sharon Scully Ah so good! Glad me and @Sian Townend weren't on our own! You're dead right, such a good lift! Happy Friday girlos! xx

• @Sinead Bergin It was such a great class this morning, I was full blown singing and dancing at the end...my housemate was upstairs on a zoom work call oops! but I was just having so much fun and felt so amazing...such a great start to the day!

• @Sian Townend I actually prefer perky peach!!   just did it there it is tough, im also on day 1 of my period.. going off to get ready for tonights party at 7 yeh 

• @Sian Townend Aw I absolutely loved the workout this morning. I literally could not stop smiling the whole way through 😍 Definitely felt so strong and fit. Was laughing during boob boob and vengabus because I was thinking about how uncoordinated my punch and star used to be back in April lol. The queens have come a long way. I felt amazing after it aw and it just made my day. I loved @Maeve Madden's little crawl towards the camera ad thumbs up after titanuim because that was exactly how I felt lol. It was just fab and I can't wait for next week already. I feel like QDQ just keeps getting better and better!!!

• @Sian Townend absolutely loved it I'm dripping with sweat. It was such a good burn! 

• @Sian Townend@Vicky Baker@Niamh Byrne@Audrey Browne im sad I missed the craic with the live but I caught up this evening and I nearly died 😂🙈 I loved the music but it was intense!!! 🔥🔥🔥

• 2 / 3