z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hollywood browser / demaplaning | MaeveMadden

Hollywood browser / demaplaning

• Does anyone use one? How often do you feel you should use it? Im a bit concerned about having used it on my lip, I previously would have had my lip threaded but obviously dont know when I'll get to do that again. It does seem to give the fluff a spikey regrowth, is that normal? its still fair and not visable but is that the same for everyone?

I only started recently, I have pcos (and endometriosis) so had a lot of fuzz, or at least I felt I did but was afraid to use one.

• @Anne Hamilton Black I have a Hollywood browzer and I absolutely love it! I honestly just use it whenever I feel I need it, with lockdown I haven't been using it much to be honest but I use it on my cheeks and my upper lip the most. I do use it a little for my eyebrows but you have to be careful or you'll end up with a half brow 😂 they are very good, definitely the best ones I've used I'd definitely recommend.

If you're worried about regrow the honestly it doesn't grow back and different than it would normally! I love mine and when I wear make up it goes on so smoothly 🙌🏻💕

• @Anne Hamilton Black hi ya, I was the same as yourself but invested a year ago and haven't looked back. I love it. I too have pcos and endometriosis, so would get a random long hairs that I never see growing on my chin until it's dangling there and lip hair. Although I'm fair haired it's darker (annoyingly!!)

Anyway I digress...the browser I use maybe every 8 weeks if not longer apart on lip and chin and regrowth isn't obvious - it's soft hairs growing back, if that makes sense. I would definitely invest in using. Like yourself I was a bit emmmm should I and honestly it has been great. xx

• Omg I love it I got a crap one from penneys but can't get over the difference of the real one! Depending on regrowth and lockdown I usually do mine at least once a month if not more if I'm bored lol

• @Anne Hamilton Black @Niamh Byrne @Una McElroy @Ellen Whelan OMG  Queens I only purchased one last night. I'm a bit nervous but excited at the same time to use it. I have a very fluffy face all the girls in my family do so I finally gave in & purchased. Any & all tips wld be greatly appreciated. 🙏👑👑👑❤️❤️❤️

• @Anne Hamilton Black oh my gosh I need this in my life queens! @Niamh Byrne  where did u get urs, i see they're on look fantastic but takes ages to be delivered with brexit....😬😬😬

• @Carmel Mulvany I got mine from the Hollywood browzer website, they have packs of two which is what I got and they're not too bad in price considering how long they last! My sister ordered some off there in the middle of January and they came within a week or two I think, I definitely remember it being very quick! I absolutely love mine it's so so handy because my peach fuzz is something I'm always super conscious about especially when I wear make up! xx

• @Audrey Browne Aw I absolutely love mine, I had my sister get one too and she loves it 😂 I find I definitely dont have to use it very often but if you're doing say your cheek towards your jaw you literal just pull the skin up (I usually go just ahead of my ear and then pull in the direction of the top of my ear) hold it at a 45 degree angle to the skin, gently glide it across the skin and voila! They're fantastic and so so easy to use! I was pretty sure mine even came with brief instructions also which is pretty good I thought x

• @Niamh Byrne thanks honey!!!! Cant wait to try  it!!!  Xx

• I put a wee bit of face oil or serum on before I use it as I have quite sensitive skin and I find the oil helps the blade to glide better. Hope that helps!

• Oh I'm too scared! Although you all make it sound very easy, I'm terrified what I would do to myself 

• @Audrey Browne oh you will love the results, the skin feels so soft. Like Laura says I would put serum or moisturer on and pull the skin taunt and go at a 45 degree angel and downwards. It is fab for lips, chin and fuzz on cheek. I really couldn't believe the soft cheeks afterwards. Do a good moisturise afterwards as I find can be dry otherwise, but that might just be my skin type

The company have wee how to demo videos which really help too. ☺️ If I can use it, definitely an inductor it's easy to use lol 😆 xx

• I actually have one and have used it a few times, but feel like I'm prob using it too often, I'm using g it once a week, even just taking the top layer of skin off!

I got mine in boots and it the twin pack of the Hollywood browser.