z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hair Supplements | MaeveMadden

Hair Supplements

• Thank goodness I'm not alone, my hair was that thick when I was young, it wouldn't hold a curl.  Now it is a different story. Fine and thin on top. It does get to you and I'm sure I've spent a fortune on shampoos etc  

We can change our bodies and mind in queen's dont quit, but unfortunately nothing can be done about our hair.  Oh for hair like Maeve 👑👑🤩

• @Hannah Shackles thanks mum 🤣🤣

• Hi girls, I've been using the Hush&hush deeply rooted for quite a while now (maybe 6 months) and I've definitely noticed a difference. My hair feels a bit thicker and is definitely longer - before, it wouldn't grow past my shoulders and was very fine at the ends. The only drawback is they're super spenny (£70 per bottle roughly and 1 bottle is for one month) so I don't know that I'll keep using them now that my hair feels in better condition because the price tag is just ridiculous but it was a means to and end for kicking my hair growth into action. 

• I was advised to wash my hair more regularly as it helps ensure a clean fresh scalp for hair growth. As oils, dust, dirt can build up if you don't wash it regularly making it impossible for the hair follicle to grow. Your hair produces 6 mls of oil everyday so washing regularly does not strip away oils.  It has made a huge difference. I also am using Nioxin which is great. I was also advised to stay away from 'heavy shampoos' like Kerastace as they can weigh thin hair down. 

Have heard great things about 'Annutri'!

• Hey ladies, I recently bought a fancy looking device that you use to massage in your shampoo in the shower and apparently it stimilates hair follicles and gets rid of buildup that might prevent growth. Not sure if it's actually doing anything for hair growth but my goodness it feels like such a nice massage like you get when the hairdresser is putting in the shampoo 😍 I've also ordered new shampoo, conditioner, leave in treatment and mask (I think it'd dream lengths?) to see if it helps keep my hair long and healthy until I can get to the hairdressers again, I'll let you know when I start using it if I notice much difference.

• @Niamh Byrne was looking at getting one of those scalp massager brushes myself!

• @Niamh Byrne oooh  this sounds heavenly,  where did u get it hun?

• @Carmel Mulvany literally just got one on Amazon for about £5, was thinking it probably wouldn't arrive for ages but was pretty quick and I absolutely love the thing especially because I only wash my hair once or twice a week so it makes it a real treat! 

• @Niamh Byrne I love the sound of this.... must look it up!!! I love my head being massaged!!!! Xx

• Hi @Sam Bowns, like you my hair is also quite fine. I have now started to take a supplement for fine hair - Visical. It was recommended by a pharmacist (I can't remember exactly who they were, it was on insta) so I started to take them - you take 2 a day typically one in the morning and one in the evening. I also have a silk pillowcase, I defintely think it has reduced the amount of hair breakage and maybe a combination of the two along with reducing my levels of stress I think they are helping. 

• 2 / 2