z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Tan recommendations 👸 | MaeveMadden

Tan recommendations 👸

• Hello gorgeous queens! 👸

Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying the sunshine ☀️ 

I have another random request 🙈 I was looking into buying a fake tan (I have the typical pale, Irish white skin and reddish hair 😂) that would give that gorgeous sun kissed glow?

Thanks a million ladies ☘️💕💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith I'd love to hear any recommendations any queens have! Definitely need new tan 🤞🏻 
    I personally like the dripping gold and have heard great things about biabelle (I think that's the name? But haven't tried it). I like gradual tanning moisturisers too tbh, I've tried the bondi sands and the nivea ones and like them both for a healthy glow! x

• @Niamh Byrne I know right? All for the tanned life especially cause now it's super sunny ☀️ 🙈. I LOVE dripping gold, normally when I tanned myself I love to be as dark as possible but now I just want to enhance myself instead of hiding myself 💃. Ooh I've never tried bondi sands 👀. I'll definitely look into those!💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Hi queen, ooooh theres nothing nicer then a nice healthy glow when the sun has arrived at last!!! like Niamh, i have dripping gold and its nice but wear off can be bit dirty looking. I also tried bare by vogue williams, thats nice to. I have very pale skin and dry arms so find it very hard to find a good tan. My friend got me vita libertia for xmas and im in love with it, the wear of is so good and it doesnt go patchy on my arms.  its pricier then other ones though! i sound like i always wear tan....... 🤣 i actually only starting using them again cuz i feel it lifts my mood a little!!! we will do whatever it takes to cheer us up these days xxx

• @Carmel Mulvany I love the gradual ones for my dry patches Carmel! They're like a moisturiser gradual tan I think, I'd usually apply them with a mitt because I feel like I don't get everywhere covered with my hands lol but I do find those ones great for my dry skin. I do think they key with some of them is just constant moisturising lol, sometimes I actually use the gradual tan moisturiser over scaldy tan to make it last an extra day but once it starts going I literal have to get the tan remover at it 😂 

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith Oh yes I do love being super dark myself but I get so lazy sometimes with putting on and taking off tan lol. I actually think i need a restock of tan because the last time I used some of mine was about a year ago so they're all definitely needing to go in the bin. It's something I don't like to spend too much money on but then I put it on and feel amazing so maybe it would be worth investing in one. Definitely would love to hear what other queens say x

• @Carmel Mulvany oooh love! I tried bare by vogue ages ago and thought it was really nice and I honestly can't seem to find it anywhere, I know she has a website but the thoughts of waiting 🙈. Never tried vita liberata so I might look into that. Thank you for the recommendations! I know, I find when the sun is out I'm like "I need a tan to make myself feel like a million dollars" 💃🙈. Just the little things 💕

• There's nothing I love more than a good tan 🤭 but I hate the wear off of them. Still on the hunt for a brilliant one. I've tried so so many but definitely want to try the bare by vogue. I've used dripping gold(the liquid luxe) and the liquid tan I find it's lovely but washes off the next day which is good if you don't want a bad wear off tan, I find that bahama body is cheap and a lovely colour (wear off isnt great😖)  be bold is probably one of my favourites and you can get it in a lotion/Mousse or liquid . Would also love to try bare by vogues tan!

• Also has anyone tried the Bare by Vogue face tan? Would love to try it 💕

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith I love Isle of Paradise self tan water, it dries pretty quick and it has peach tones for paler skin (I'm pretty much pure white🙈) so you dont go orange with it it's a nice sun kissed look... I actually look alive with it on 😂

• Bahama body & Bare by vogue are my favourites....my sister loves BiaBelle but it's super super dark!

• @Niamh Byrne good woman, thanks 4 the brilliant advice!!!!! We'll be looking amazing this summer queen xxx 😁😁

• Hi ladies, I used the vita liberata phenomenal 2-3 week tan mousse the other day for a valentine’s day meal. Really liked it and I never use tan as I can’t be bothered. It also has a guide colour so you can see where you’re putting it! Going to use it again tomorrow for my OH’s 50th birthday meal on Tuesday. 

• @Amy NicUilliam ive tried her face tan. I love her body tan and use that mostly and then in the summer I use dove instead. I have used her face mist but I find it leaves you with an orange moustache 🙈 I prefer using Lancôme face gel instead find it more natural 

• @Eimear Neilan I have never heard of the Lancôme one I will definitely look it ! Thank you Eimear ☺️

• And Lancôme leg gel is the best body tan too I think! After 25?years of tanning I keep going away from it and then back to it. I use it all over and have even used it on my face. 

• I think Maeve was trialling a new tan last week or the week before it looked nice duno did anyone hear the name of it?? I got the bondi sands spray oil, ahh it is a nice but I had mild enough eczema and it drove it bananas! It is lovely though if you have normal skin the tone is very nice, like a real natural golden hue! Has anyone tried the new bperfecr gradual tan?? I see loads raving about it but I'm skeptical of reviews until I hear it from a reliable source anymore 🧐😂 

• @Clíodhna Weafer Smith I love a good tan. I'm the same with the pale skin and red hair. I really like the bellamianta tan the liquid gold is fab and their gradual moisturiser is brilliant gives such a good colour after 1 application. Wear off is quite good too, I'd definitely recommend using a mitt to put it on for a more even tan. 

Feel like it makes you feel so much better having a bit of a tan and the added moisture is a bonus 😊 👑

• @Kelsey Morton oh lovely! I was thinking of trying that out but all my friends naturally tan so it comes up soo deep on them and I was afraid it would be to dark for me but I think I'll definitely try that one 🥰💕💕

• Loving all the tan recommendations btw! Learning so many new tans 🥰🥰💕💕

• 1 / 2