z
z
  • z
z Search

This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Maeve Madden from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of MaeveMadden.co.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.  Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website.  Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
Maeve Madden (MaeveMadden.co) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site.  You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website.  After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.

Image caption appears here

Add your deal, information or promotional text

Hello! | MaeveMadden

Hello!

• Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!  I've been doing the Maeve's IG workouts for the last few weeks and took the dive this evening to join.  SO excited to get stuck in and start seeing some results.  You are all great inspiration looking through the before and after pics!  I'm going to take my before pics in the morning- hoping to have some deadly afters very soon!

Mostly I'm looking forward to being part of something and getting to know all you lovely ladies.  These are difficult times.  It's exciting to be on the cusp of being part of something positive.

See some of you at Pilates in the morning - eek

Claire

• @Clairecluck1 Welcome queen Claire! I have no doubt you'll absolutely love it. Any questions about anything don't be afraid to ask, we're always here x

• Thanks so much Niamh!  I know I will definitely have loads of questions, so you'll be sorry you said it lol! xx

• @Clairecluck1 Awh queen so glad you joined!!!! Welcome to the team!! This is a little piece of heaven in a crazy world at the minute!!! you are going to love it!!! Let the fun begin!!!! xx

• Thank you Carmel, I am reading through all the posts and getting so excited to be involved!! I've been watching from the fringes for ages and it feels good to have felt the fear and done it anyway 😅

• @Clairecluck1 welcome Claire, you will love it 👑 its such a fabulous community 

• @Clairecluck1 so proud of you queen!!! Its hard to take the plunge but honestly you won't regret it 1 bit! This community is truly supportive and friendly and helpful! Such an amazing  group of women!!! Xxx 

P.s the only hard thing is deciding what workouts you gonna do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Welcome,its the best thing I have done all of lockdown!Maeve's personality never mind her workouts have been getting us through lockdown sane!lol! I hope you achieve the results you are looking for, I know only being here 8weeks im already near my achieved goal!Welcome Queen!!

• @Clairecluck1 Welcome, so glad you decided to join, I think you are going to love it- it is addictive! And there are a fabulous lovely bunch of ladies on here who have each other's backs no matter what. Best of luck, and always reach out if you need anything at all!

• Welcome @Clairecluck1 so thrilled to have you, and as you can see such a warm welcome from everyone here... Any questions just pop them in the forum, I really hope you enjoy your journey on QDQ and you had fun this morning in Sineads early bird class woop 

• @Clairecluck1 Welcome to an amazing community! You are going to love it!! I was the exact same I was doing the instagram workouts and now a month signed up and loving it!! 

Everyone is amazing and to be honest the workouts with Maeve and all the girls are the only thing keeping me sane during this lockdown !!

• @Sharon Scully @Carmel Mulvany @Aisling Mc Crickard @Louise Roche @Niamh Byrne Thank you so much everyone for such a warm welcome! I am bowled over.  I will endeavour to give back the warmth and support I receive!!

Yes @Maeve Madden , I did Sinead's class this morning and it was brilliant, found muscles in my legs I never thought I had.  The poor kids, they were ready for school by half seven so I could concentrate on doing it 😅  Thanks Maeve for getting back to me so quickly in IG yesterday.  It can't be easy to respond to everyone with such a following! XX

• @Mary McGovern Thank you Mary!!

• @Clairecluck1 welcome 😊😊😊 it's like gaining a new bunch of friends here in the forum 😊😊 enjoy the workouts they are spicy!!! 😊🔥

• @Clairecluck1 Aww so glad you joined and welcome to the QDQ Community Claire! Hope you love it as much as we all do! 😊👑xx

• @Clairecluck1 welcome claire ! it really is a great community, i don't always post but everyone here has a common interest we love maeve an 'queens don't quit' an everyone is supportive an will always give you another way of looking at something if you're struggling. 

you've joined just in time for the festival! can't wait 🥳see you on the workouts claire xxx

• Hi Claire, 

Welcome to queens don't quit. I am new too, it's only been 4 weeks so still getting to know people. I love being part of queens don't quit 💕👑💪🏻

Patrice xx